So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

nike-huarache-free-huarache-basketball-2.jpg

These are a NEED

Originally Posted by jshortt

Originally Posted by optimusp517

My buddy's shop just got 2 FSR's of both the b-ball and runners (8-14, no half sizes above 10.5). Has them for retail + shipping. Give them a call at Unheardof in Cincinnati (513) 744-9444.

Peace,

J

Thank you! Ordered from them!

Good to hear, and glad it helped!  Not sure what happened with his delayed shipment, but he thought he wasn't getting them, then they just showed up yesterday afternoon.

Haven't talked to him today, but I know the size 12 hoops are all gone.

Peace,
    J

I'll be doing a review for em when they come in. With on feet footage. The ones I have now I gotta either return or try to let go without a lost.

I got mine and I love them but the runners are on the tight side. it feels like my heel is hanging off the back of them. Cant wait for other colors to drop!

Swooped a pair of 14's off the bay yesterday.

Also for the dude that keeps asking, theres a pair of bball blacks in a size 15 on ebay right now. IOm in your boat too (size 15), but i keep reading people saying these run big, so i'd try the 14. Worst case, i'll take the insole out and wear em as the perfect summer shoe.

Does anyone know if the runners were made in a 15? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Thank you! Ordered from them!

Good to hear, and glad it helped!  Not sure what happened with his delayed shipment, but he thought he wasn't getting them, then they just showed up yesterday afternoon.

Haven't talked to him today, but I know the size 12 hoops are all gone.

Peace,
    J

Good looking out on the info.
If you're ever in VA, I owe you something.

Haha, thanks man!  Glad you got your pairs.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Swooped a pair of 14's off the bay yesterday.

Also for the dude that keeps asking, theres a pair of bball blacks in a size 15 on ebay right now. IOm in your boat too (size 15), but i keep reading people saying these run big, so i'd try the 14. Worst case, i'll take the insole out and wear em as the perfect summer shoe.

Does anyone know if the runners were made in a 15? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That's what I ended up doing, just got my 14's in from HUSTLIN ON YOU (he's legit to anyone that's wondering, and super fast shipping - thanks a million, man!).  They're definitely snug but bigger than normal sz 14's.  If I take the insole out they fit fine though not as comfortable obviously.
I've been watching the black sz 15's on eBay, I wonder what they'll end at tonight.  The blacks don't pique my interest so I'm not going to bid.  I don't know why they didn't release bigger sizes publicly, there's the pic of Bosh in the runners, Iggy in the bballs and the sz 15 blacks on eBay.  Obviously Nike produced them, why not release them with the rest of the size run?  

Oh well, not more *****ing, just happy to have a pair!

Got my runners in yesterday from NDC...

I'm sending them back...

They just didn't appeal to me like I thought they would once I saw them in person...

So if anyone wears an 11.5, keep checking NDC in the next couple days...

I guess I'm on the only that doesn't think these fit snug. They fit me just me fine. I didn't have to size up or down.

I really really like these. Kinda slept on but seems like they were released in low quantities.  A size 13 that is readily available to purchase somewhere would be nice 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JOrdanDude138

got the lows from unheardof in the mail this morning good looking out jshortt!

these do fit on the snug side

Glad to hear, man!

ORSRT8 wrote:

I really really like these. Kinda slept on but seems like they were
released in low quantities.  A size 13 that is readily available to purchase
somewhere would be nice
nerd.gif

Try Unheardof in Cincinnati.  They probably still have a 13 at retail + shipping.  (513) 744-9444

Peace, 
    J

I will finally have my pair on Tuesday! Can't wait! But the weekend can go real slow for all I care haha!

im pissed i slept on both, found out about the FL restock, and they sold out of 10-11! SMDH :/

Back
Top Bottom