So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hate that these new releases don't have the same mesh on the front as the QS release did. that's what kept the shoe together imo....this open mesh is clashing with the lycra on the rest of the shoe. just tacky 
eyes.gif

My thoughts exactly.  Probably wouldve copped that cyber/soar colorway had they stuck with that QS mesh.  Money saved.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

hate that these new releases don't have the same mesh on the front as the QS release did. that's what kept the shoe together imo....this open mesh is clashing with the lycra on the rest of the shoe. just tacky 
eyes.gif

My thoughts exactly.  Probably wouldve copped that cyber/soar colorway had they stuck with that QS mesh.  Money saved.
couldn't agree more

so, i guess i'll just stick with these:

OjCEB.jpg

gpQ4T.jpg

c0Z7B.jpg

eyes.gif
Yep, guess I'll stick with the QS. Maybe I'll grab a couple more pairs.

Crumps 
smokin.gif

that navy/royal cw is iight, at least it has the proper mesh.

that grey/teal cw would've been so right with the right mesh 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by ehh

nike-huarache-free-2012-white-navy-royal-2-570x380.jpg

Finishline has these up now...
So is Eastbay.......I'm gonna exchange the obsidian/red to this baby.....
pimp.gif

I find out this shoes size is so inconsistent
mad.gif
. BHM pair runs small
frown.gif
, the obsidian/red pair runs ok
grin.gif
, the white/red pair runs big
glasses.gif
....go figure.....
tired.gif

Really wish the Soars (and other OG-like colorways) used the traditional LE mesh instead of the open mesh. Would've lead to a lot more purchase for me...

Didn't realize some had the mesh and some had the lycra toebox. You guys are right though because the mesh isn't the best look. Looks like the bball version are going to suffer the same fate, because the perf leather is the best look of the bunch too.

Originally Posted by ehh

Another new runner c/w.
nike-huar-free-grey-blu-end-6.jpg

And better pics of these...

nike-huarache-free-2012-white-navy-royal-6-570x380.jpg

nike-huarache-free-2012-white-navy-royal-2-570x380.jpg

After seeing these pics of the blue on white I had to pick a pair up of them. I have the OG green/blues but they are trashed, my back straps broke, etc. the new sole is a huge upgrade in comfort and appearance IMO (granted my OGs are probably 10 years old?). The OG version are classics, however the soles are bulky compared to the new free sole. I plan on shopping up as many of these colors as possible and look forward to any of these hitting the outlets. Not sure yet on the BB pairs, anyone play ball in these yet? I wouldn't think the soles would provide enough grip on an indoor court.

Whoever said the BHMs run snug was speaking the absolute truth
laugh.gif
. My right foot is okay but the left was borderline numb during two wears. Hoping they give a bit as I keep wearing them.

I'll definitely be trying on the soar colorway (if possible) before I buy them.

Finally picked up the QS been looking for these for a decent price since December. Ended up dropping 130 but well worth it I am sure they will get some burn this summer

I despise the bottoms on the retros. I keep trying to warm myself up to them but i can't.

NDC has the Cyber/Soar up today in an odd size run., 6-11 and then sz 15.  Pumped that I got my sz 15 at least, I was getting a little worried.  
smile.gif

These highs are up on NDC today too...

captureqwm.jpg

Are these a little tight on the sides for anyone else? I copped a 10.5 in the black/grey runners and the sides fit a little too tight. Not sure if I should go half a size up or wear them and expect them to break in. 

Back
Top Bottom