So close it hurts... HUARACHE retros (almost) Vol. I don't know how to feel....

Why is the bball QS $65?! I paid way more for them at Nike in Vegas. Someone, I need answers.

Just ordered a pair of the bballs this morning. Hope they come through. I'm sure it's legit, I just haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet, just a regular confirmation email so far, but i just did it at like 5:30 this morning.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Either that QS tag was BS or just the general public didn't go crazy for these...

Not sure what's going on. IMO they weren't that widely released, and they took them off the website quickly after they first released and never put them back on. I had thought about getting the bball ones, but wasn't trying to pay $140 and up.

I'm glad it worked out to my benefit though
smile.gif

If they're QS, they should be limited, right? I'm so confused, those colorways are months old and how come the runners are on FNL now?

Edit: Not that it changes my opinion on these. I still think they're fire no matter how "available" they are
laugh.gif

there is only 1 size on FNL,,probably a very late return for the $59 price tag i ordered 3 pairs of runners off NDC

Originally Posted by jkjordan

For anyone looking for the Huarache QS that released a couple of months ago, I stumbled upon this on nikesportswear and they have a FSR of both running and basketball.  Also, they are on sale.  Running is $60 and basketball is $65.  Enjoy.
http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-huarache-free-2012-qs-mens-shoe-514594

http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-air-huarache-bball-2012-qs-mens-shoe-501529

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thank you sir. Just placed an order for both pairs.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Either that QS tag was BS or just the general public didn't go crazy for these...
I'm think they didn't sell.  I just got my pair and noticed that they shipped from Nike's Return Department in Tennessee.  Retailers must have shipped them back to Returns and Nike put them up on the website instead of shipping them to the Outlets but i guess they are saving money this way...

I got mine today. I'm happy with both. I feel I got a two for one deal.

Originally Posted by frazier10

there is only 1 size on FNL,,probably a very late return for the $59 price tag i ordered 3 pairs of runners off NDC

I thought they had a one pair limit?

Just got mine in and I'm pleased with them, especially for the price. I'll only be wearing these casually though. They're comfortable as hell, but as others have noted, there's no way these soles can be trusted on a court, especially outdoors. Hopefully Nike brings back the official Huaraches soon. I still want the white/yellow and purple colorway Kobe wore. Anyways, here's a quick pic from my iPhone.

Damn, paid retail for these. Surprised about this, a hidden stash must have been found. I tried several times to order a sz 13 via stock locate but always sold out.
Surprised, because my HOH only got 36 pais and sold out instantly.

Anyway the sz 13's are gone!

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Damn, pair retail for these. Surprised about this, a hidden stash must have been found. I tried several times to order a sz 13 via stock locate but always sold out.
Surprised, because my HOH only got 36 pais and sold out instantly.

Anyway the sz 13's are gone!

<Size 13's are still there. Remember to change quantity to 1.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Why is the bball QS $65?! I paid way more for them at Nike in Vegas. Someone, I need answers.

If you still have your receipt just buy your size again at the clearance price and return the new pair with the old receipt to get your $$$ difference back.

Originally Posted by Wests

Originally Posted by jkjordan

For anyone looking for the Huarache QS that released a couple of months ago, I stumbled upon this on nikesportswear and they have a FSR of both running and basketball.  Also, they are on sale.  Running is $60 and basketball is $65.  Enjoy.
http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-huarache-free-2012-qs-mens-shoe-514594

http://www.nike.com/en_us/sportswear/men/nike-air-huarache-bball-2012-qs-mens-shoe-501529
You rock, man! I just got my shipping confirmation for a size 12!
My Man. NT'er of the year!
 Saw the Bball joints back in Dec at NTNY and didnt get em but have been kicking myself ever since. $65 is a steal.
pimp.gif
Ordered em tonight. Thanks again!!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Just got mine in and I'm pleased with them, especially for the price. I'll only be wearing these casually though. They're comfortable as hell, but as others have noted, there's no way these soles can be trusted on a court, especially outdoors. Hopefully Nike brings back the official Huaraches soon. I still want the white/yellow and purple colorway Kobe wore. Anyways, here's a quick pic from my iPhone.

I bought a pair and waiting for these to arrive. The OG sole I highly doubt would be much better than the frees. These free soles are made for outdoor use. I'm going to use these on outdoor courts and see what happens. I've run in my Huarache lows and feel these would be fine on an outdoor court. I was skeptical originally as well though.

Just got my shipping confirmation this morning for both the runners and bballs. Thanks again to jkjordan
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom