So did Nas drop The Lost Tapes 2 on the sly?

indifferent.gif
 at you for getting me wild hype

Sounds like he was stranded on an island with nothing but Nas freestyles and is doing his best rendition

I just heard some tracks off this tape...I swear it's Nas with a vocal effect. Raps just like him, same flow, subject matter.

If it isn't Nas then whoever this is is the nicest swagger jacker ever.

But I think it's him.

What is this witchcraft?! I am
mean.gif
 yet
pimp.gif
 at the same damn time. With this EP and Ye droppin Jay's name from all of his lyrics at concerts, NAS WON!

The only thing that makes me think it's not Nas is the fact he said no homo on a track.

Everything else sounds like him though and if it isn't I hope he puts out more music either way.

There saying Its some white russian guy because droog means friend i russian but 
nerd.gif

Nas Won

there are parts of the flow that make me think it's not him, the way the bars end is different

Wouldn't be the first time that Nas has rapped under a different identity.

This EP was an interesting listen indeed. If this is not Nas dude can definitely rap.....not sure about the song making ability. Sounds a lot like a cross between The Game and Nas. IF this is not Nas does anyone care to hear more from this dude or does the fact he sounds so much like Nas bother you?

This is the way I see it.

If I want to listen to old Nas, I'll listen to old Nas.

This guy doesn't bring much to the table other than being a good sound-alike.

I would listen to dude if he dropped another album or tape but this just made me excited for actual Nas material more than anything else

I totally understand that feeling and thats what I am conflicted with after 2 listens. I love Illmatic and it is my favorite rap album but I really am not sure if I want to consistently hear someone who does a good imitation of Nas.....however I can't deny the music as being good.

I totally understand that feeling and thats what I am conflicted with after 2 listens. I love Illmatic and it is my favorite rap album but I really am not sure if I want to consistently hear someone who does a good imitation of Nas.....however I can't deny the music as being good.

But it's all about how he evolves as a rapper. .. Remember when people said Eminem sounded like Nas?...

Back
Top Bottom