So Does A Woman's GUT Size Matter To You When Choosing A Woman Or Not?

Originally Posted by basketballphenom11

I like a little belly especially if shes thick

grin.gif

absolutely no gut on a girl, please. if there's one physical feature i DEMAND it is a nice lean core. man, you know when a chick has a shirt on so tiny,when she lifts her arms, you can see her flat stomach, like WOW. that just gets me everytime.

a lil stomach. nothing that jiggles or hangs over the pants
sick.gif

PLUS, they can always burn it off, but it depends on the grl

Doesn't bother me, unless its like overweight type of thing.

But a little gut doesn't bother my at all, can't expect her to be perfect

no one is perfect. i know a girl who has a gut moreless, but her chest sticks out way further, shes brazillian and her face is fantastic. id would def STILLsmash.

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Idk my dude, i always had a thing for that soft gut feel, i call it a stomach fetish, others call me a weirdo

pimp.gif
man i thought i was the only one. when banging a girl i like to rub her belly

cosign but her **** must stick out further than her gut or
sick.gif

all i know is i have to be attracted to him mentally and physically. I have dated all type of shapes and sizes.

Im not perfect so yea

i dated a chick that was borderline fat borderline thick. we was all hugged up one night and me trying to cop a feel on her breast. well what i thought was herbreast was actually her stomach
smh.gif
she like 'why you squeezing my stomach?'

no and especially if the gut is under the belt. gunt FTL.
sick.gif

she cant have more of a gut then me.

i'm a big dude so i like THICK chicks....she cant be no ally mcbeal or the same size as me....in the middle is where its at.

it won't bother me as long as it isnt OD. thats why i mess with chicks that arent deathly afraid to work out.

Back
Top Bottom