So DUDES Shop At Forever 21 Now?

grin.gif
Come on now. Been seeing a large number of dudes walking around withthose tiny yellow bags.

"Why you worried about another man" - Save it please
eyes.gif

You kinda late b. Dudes got a whole floor at the forever 21 in my city
smh.gif

Dirty a fool
roll.gif

maybe its a gift for there ladies, christmas is comin up ya know, you never know but if they are infact buying it for themselves...
smh.gif

don't some of em sell mens clothing too?

anyways, I just recently went in one with a female friend and a lot of dudes work there also

forever 21 makes mens clothes?

i didnt know that. girls i know dont even like forever 21 they look down on it. "BEBE ONLY PLEASE"

My friends mentioned this to me the other day...apparently they went in their to shop for themselves
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

girls i know dont even like forever 21 they look down on it.

I've heard that as well. That it's really only made for "one wear". Which I didn't ask for an explanation of as I didn't care tobegin with but I assume has something to do with it looks like %%%% after washing.

Also, I think Dirty is on to something. Maybe doing a little slightly early christmas shopping for their lady friends.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

You know the gender/sex line is blurred now, right?

Yea I am starting to see that
eyes.gif
Just sad some people are proud of it andmake it seem like it isn't an issue

I actually saw a nice winter coat there for men.

I was pretty shocked to see that they sell men's clothes now also.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
krazy88s wrote:
You know the gender/sex line is blurred now, right?

Yea I am starting to see that
eyes.gif
Just sad some people are proud of it and make it seem like it isn't an issue

The only real issue I see is you worry way too much about the next man. Why do non relevant issues get to you so easily?

SO because I want to discuss something means I am letting it GET to me? LOL. The "Stop worrying about the next man" message board defense mechanismgrew old at the start of 2001. FInd new material.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

why don't you outline the issue you have with men shopping at the store?
Well they seem to sell men's clothing NOW, which I didn't know. I was basing it off of the idea that it was a WOMEN'S clothing store.If I have to explain why I have an issue with men shopping for clothes at a women's store then I don't know what to say
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DC you're my man fifty grand but, why do you always make posts referring to homosexuals orfemininity in men?[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I actually saw a nice winter coat there for men.

I was pretty shocked to see that they sell men's clothes now also.

they sell men's clothes i dont see the big deal who makes it as long as its made for men and good quality

not that I'm worried but it is a little like Victoria's secret carrying men's lingerie. Express's men stores came out of Structure soit wasn't that out of nowhere but I really had no idea about Forever21, probably because I've never stepped in one because it screams "women'sstore"

Back
Top Bottom