So DUDES Shop At Forever 21 Now?

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I actually saw a nice winter coat there for men.

I was pretty shocked to see that they sell men's clothes now also.

they sell men's clothes i dont see the big deal who makes it as long as its made for men and good quality
Again, I never knew that they even sold men's stuff.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

why don't you outline the issue you have with men shopping at the store?
Well they seem to sell men's clothing NOW, which I didn't know. I was basing it off of the idea that it was a WOMEN'S clothing store. If I have to explain why I have an issue with men shopping for clothes at a women's store then I don't know what to say
laugh.gif
even IF they were buying women's clothing...how do you know it's not a GIFT?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Went in there with the old lady and came out with a pair of jeans.. I don't give a damn
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Now I know some of the cats these days cop JB female releases , what part of the game is that??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

A store is a store because when this economy crisis hits main street, I HIGHLY doubt you waste time staring at a name
smh.gif

[/color]

why don't you outline the issue you have with men shopping at the store?
Well they seem to sell men's clothing NOW, which I didn't know. I was basing it off of the idea that it was a WOMEN'S clothing store. If I have to explain why I have an issue with men shopping for clothes at a women's store then I don't know what to say
laugh.gif
even IF they were buying women's clothing...how do you know it's not a GIFT?
I don't know I am assuming it is a gift. THAT many bags can't all be gifts.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Blaming the economic crisis and them shopping at a woman'sstore. Come stronger than that man
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

how insecure must you be for knocking where someone chooses to shop?
Let me guess, I must not love myself right
laugh.gif

No @ Dirty. I am saying ALL of those DUDES that I have seen walking with those bags couldn't have all been gifts.

I am not saying one dude had alot of bags...........

I peeped this recently they actually have some pretty affordable nice pieces, its similar to h&M or a urban outfitters type look

nawwww it's a seperate store, Heritage 1981 or somethin. they make some decent stuff actually, cheap too. i might pick up some sweaters and cardigans therefor like $20 a pop
pimp.gif

It wasn't Christmas time in July-September when I saw it. I didn't see it recently.........

Why are we talking about it now? The title of this thread should be "So DUDES HAVE BEEN Shoping At Forever 21."

Originally Posted by ebayologist

It wasn't Christmas time in July-September when I saw it. I didn't see it recently.........

Why are we talking about it now? The title of this thread should be "So DUDES HAVE BEEN Shoping At Forever 21."
I just saw a Forever 21 bag. Meant to make this post a while ago, the bag triggered the thought

Yes Forever 21 carries men's clothing now. I was there with my girlfriend and saw a whole area devoted to men's.. I took a look around and find quite afew things I liked. Guys, Forever 21 doesn't make this clothes, they CARRY a clothing brand called "Heritage 1981" which makes men's clothes. Heritage 1981 has their own website go check it out for yourself. But yes, I felt very awkward shopping for clothes in a Forever 21, never thought I'd bedoing that - I bought a jacket there.

They sell mens clothes now though right? Thats the website dude posted?

I dont understand this thread.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I actually saw a nice winter coat there for men.

I was pretty shocked to see that they sell men's clothes now also.

Co-Sign...Hate All You Want, But Their Winter Coats Are
pimp.gif

cats going in on DC and all he can do is respond with
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

b/c he doesnt have legit answers to the questions being posed

Originally Posted by areyouin729

cats going in on DC and all he can do is respond with
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

b/c he doesnt have legit answers to the questions being posed
I answered everything asked of me. Don't know how you only saw the
pimp.gif

SO because I want to discuss something means I am letting it GET to me? LOL. The "Stop worrying about the next man" message board defense mechanism grew old at the start of 2001. FInd new material.
It's not a defense mechanism, it's a fact. You concern yourself way too much about what other males wear and shop.

Originally Posted by Ducky Quack

Guys, Forever 21 doesn't make this clothes, they CARRY a clothing brand called "Heritage 1981" which makes men's clothes. Heritage 1981 has their own website go check it out for yourself. But yes, I felt very awkward shopping for clothes in a Forever 21, never thought I'd be doing that - I bought a jacket there.
No it is designed and made by Forever 21. It is just a spin off of their normal forever 21 styles. That's all. They just made it a differentname to make you guys feel a little better bout buying it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom