So FIFA 2009 is the GOAT Next-Gen Sports Game

I've had this game for a couple months. Don't get a chance to play that often but it's kinda fun. I don't really like players switching whentheres really no need to switch which sort of annoys me. I like it though, gotta improve my game a little before I play online. My friends play this all thetime and they are beasts at this !#+!
smh.gif

think i might go rent this tomorrow for 360, if i get addicted to it like i did for 06 and 07 then im gonna buy it.

Anyone on here Lancelot? I just lost 2-1.

I would like a rematch though

I've had this game for a couple months. Don't get a chance to play that often but it's kinda fun. I don't really like players switching when theres really no need to switch which sort of annoys me. I like it though, gotta improve my game a little before I play online. My friends play this all the time and they are beasts at this !#+!
smh.gif

You can turn Auto Switching off or lower its frequency.

where is the option to turn off auto switching? ive been looking forever for this and cant seem to find it...then again i mostly play when im
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

where is the option to turn off auto switching? ive been looking forever for this and cant seem to find it...then again i mostly play when im
pimp.gif

Its like under controller configuration

I just created a league...

League name: NIKETALK
Abbreviation: NIKE

NO ONE CAN CHOOSE BARCELONA OR MAN UTD. Any other club is fine to choose.

10 teams, 9 games, 5 min halfs. I made the league small so we can see how it works out, if it's successfull we can make a bigger and better league in thenear future.

My PSN just in case you cant find the league is KING_OF_TORONTO

I love this game, alot of PS3 users around here. If anyone wants to play on the 360 hit me up at WILGIL, I play with Real Madrid.

My brother is addicted to COD, so if i'm on and playing that then its my brother, just send a message asking for a Fifa game.

i think i might have to pick it up...i'd rather get one of the MLB games right now though with the season about to kick off.

Good lookin out Tevez...
Do we gotta call dibs on teams or just whatever? Same team throughout, or change up every match?

I'll be on midnight EST.
PSN: Nintendawg

Originally Posted by I3

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

how do we play each other
I just learnt this too, so i'll pass it on.

Go to player HUB.. then find address book and select the PSN ID

wow... haha didnt even know that... always ask people to meet me in a lobby.. i feel ******ed.

Thanks for the info.

So, the league starts when 10 players have accepted the invite ?

Sorry I didn't respond to someone's message but I was playing a game and completely forgot about it.

I'm definitely down for a league or tournament.

I'll start up a tournament if enough people are down. I was thinking of setting up a World Cup sort of thing with a raffle to see who gets what team but Idoubt NT is organized enough to do something like that. If you guys are interested in this idea post here and let me know so I can establish it. I'll evenvideotape the raffling, lol.

I haven't played a soccer game since Winning Eleven 9. Is FIFA finally better than PES on the next gen systems?

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Sorry I didn't respond to someone's message but I was playing a game and completely forgot about it.

I'll start up a tournament if enough people are down. I was thinking of setting up a World Cup sort of thing with a raffle to see who gets what team but I doubt NT is organized enough to do something like that. If you guys are interested in this idea post here and let me know so I can establish it. I'll even videotape the raffling, lol.

im down for that

Originally Posted by WHPH10

I'll start up a tournament if enough people are down. I was thinking of setting up a World Cup sort of thing with a raffle to see who gets what team but I doubt NT is organized enough to do something like that. If you guys are interested in this idea post here and let me know so I can establish it. I'll even videotape the raffling, lol.
I tried that a while ago. I had like 5 people signup.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I haven't played a soccer game since Winning Eleven 9. Is FIFA finally better than PES on the next gen systems?
yes, in my opinion.

but if you can, try both out.

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

Anybody want a match tonight? XBL Gamertag: JJGRT 92

I'll play you my GT is WILGIL.

ill be on after 1030 central, I got some stuff to do first........... ill send you the friend request

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

yes, in my opinion.

but if you can, try both out.
We had a long thread comparing PES 09 vs. FIFA 09 in the sports forum in the fall. A lot of us (myself included) were huge PES fans in the goldenera of the game, but ever since last year it has fallen off big time. FIFA 09 is the way to go this year...the game has its flaws but if you're stillinterested in picking up a soccer game, its way better than PES (I bought PES for 5 years in a row until switching this year).

As for the league, we have 6 teams so far. I played 1 game so far and won 3-1. Everyone plays 9 games so if the league fills up by tomorrow, we should have allthe games played within 2 weeks.

I wish there was a way to make sure that each club can only be chosen once. I noticed that someone else chose Bayern Munich as well.

Back
Top Bottom