so has NT ever had a scavenger hunt? VOL. well we should!

vie been thinking about this for a while, just don't know if its been attempted here on NT, i think it would be actually very fun if we come up with a good, creative and challenging list and points system....can we throw up some suggestions and run with this idea??....shouldn't be too hard being that nowadays we all have pretty good camera phones, hard part is having a tag handy at all times to prove its your picture....so what does NT think about this?

vie been thinking about this for a while, just don't know if its been attempted here on NT, i think it would be actually very fun if we come up with a good, creative and challenging list and points system....can we throw up some suggestions and run with this idea??....shouldn't be too hard being that nowadays we all have pretty good camera phones, hard part is having a tag handy at all times to prove its your picture....so what does NT think about this?

Lmao, I doubt the winner will become a mod
roll.gif
but I do have a brown cement print Nike windbreaker I might give away...depending on the turn out...

Lmao, I doubt the winner will become a mod
roll.gif
but I do have a brown cement print Nike windbreaker I might give away...depending on the turn out...

I vaguely remember a scavenger hung on here, could be wrong though.

I'm in.

I vaguely remember a scavenger hung on here, could be wrong though.

I'm in.

Aight so let's get a list going....I'm trying to come up with ideas but I'm freaking mentally exhausted and I'm drawing blanks for sone reason...

I'm down.
You could have it everyone goes out in the world and puts a somethin out in the world and then posts a clue to it on here. Then people who got the most stuff wins

I'm down.
You could have it everyone goes out in the world and puts a somethin out in the world and then posts a clue to it on here. Then people who got the most stuff wins

Aight so let's get a list going....I'm trying to come up with ideas but I'm freaking mentally exhausted and I'm drawing blanks for sone reason...

Kramer that sound dope, how about a print out of the troll face and post it up in different locations and cities?...hmm

Kramer that sound dope, how about a print out of the troll face and post it up in different locations and cities?...hmm

Back
Top Bottom