So Have Christians Completely Thrown Out The "Sex Before Marriage" Rule?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh I understand that but I was speaking of sexual related sins. Why knock abortion but not knock sex before marriage. I mean is this even taught anymore is my question. In Church? In Sunday School? They have no problems saying being homosexual is wrong but do they even speak on this topic as being wrong?
1. Pre marital sex is still a "sin" according to the Catholic church
2. Yes, it's still taught everywhere
3. I'm Catholic and have no problems with homosexuals. I'm proud to say I'm not homophobic.
4. I know it's wrong but I don't wag my fingers to anyone.

5. DC, you're the most shallow minded, most ignorant NTer I've ever witnessed post on this board...and I've been here 9 years. I hope you're not like this in person. I don't know on how a person could be a friend to someone like you (based on how you express your thoughts on topics and the generalizations you continue to make on certain groups of people).
preach!

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

So, let's add this to the discussion! Where she says Police, insert moderator, then see who this reminds you of....
laugh.gif

Do understand the point you're trying to make, but this illustration is extreme. Although there are a lot of fanacticals like this, it doesn't drive your point home well.All in all, to sin is human, which goes without saying. And the collective thought should be for us all to look in the mirror before any stones are thrown. But the Gospel has never changed, and Christians will have to answer for their sins, respectively one day.

So, let's add this to the discussion! Where she says Police, insert moderator, then see who this reminds you of....
laugh.gif

Do understand the point you're trying to make, but this illustration is extreme. Although there are a lot of fanacticals like this, it doesn't drive your point home well.All in all, to sin is human, which goes without saying. And the collective thought should be for us all to look in the mirror before any stones are thrown. But the Gospel has never changed, and Christians will have to answer for their sins, respectively one day.

I'm not gonna lie from the outside looking in it does seem as though this idea is thrown out the window...but I've met/heard about a handful that claim to stick to this...and there's no reason for me to say they're lying because I would have no proof anyway.

I honestly think hypocrisy rears its ugly head in all religions...it's just that Christianity is popular and many Christians indeed portray themselves as elitist.

Basically Bible thumpers FTL

I'm not gonna lie from the outside looking in it does seem as though this idea is thrown out the window...but I've met/heard about a handful that claim to stick to this...and there's no reason for me to say they're lying because I would have no proof anyway.

I honestly think hypocrisy rears its ugly head in all religions...it's just that Christianity is popular and many Christians indeed portray themselves as elitist.

Basically Bible thumpers FTL

toast1985 wrote:

laugh.gif

Do understand the point you're trying to make, but this illustration is extreme. Although there are a lot of fanacticals like this, it doesn't drive your point home well. All in all, to sin is human, which goes without saying. And the collective thought should be for us all to look in the mirror before any stones are thrown. But the Gospel has never changed, and Christians will have to answer for their sins, respectively one day.

Sin is a subjective term. In my world, sin does not exist.

toast1985 wrote:

laugh.gif

Do understand the point you're trying to make, but this illustration is extreme. Although there are a lot of fanacticals like this, it doesn't drive your point home well. All in all, to sin is human, which goes without saying. And the collective thought should be for us all to look in the mirror before any stones are thrown. But the Gospel has never changed, and Christians will have to answer for their sins, respectively one day.

Sin is a subjective term. In my world, sin does not exist.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lol you can ask for forgiveness all you want. but we all commit sin knowingly and willingly. with the same ol excuse of imma ask for forgiveness later. lol. With that said.. WSS

so then what should we as christians (or any other religion) do?
whatever you want to keep you sleeping at night...alone or not
wink.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lol you can ask for forgiveness all you want. but we all commit sin knowingly and willingly. with the same ol excuse of imma ask for forgiveness later. lol. With that said.. WSS

so then what should we as christians (or any other religion) do?
whatever you want to keep you sleeping at night...alone or not
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

^
laugh.gif
that vid is so OD people are wild...what world you live in? Grand Theft Auto?

laugh.gif
 @ grand theft auto

Naw man. I just understand why terms were created, and then for whom. Sin doesn't exist in my world, as I live for the experience. However, we are fortunate to live with law, which can be debated without participating in circular arguments, as one would have with someone whose every answer ends with because god and the bible says so.

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

^
laugh.gif
that vid is so OD people are wild...what world you live in? Grand Theft Auto?

laugh.gif
 @ grand theft auto

Naw man. I just understand why terms were created, and then for whom. Sin doesn't exist in my world, as I live for the experience. However, we are fortunate to live with law, which can be debated without participating in circular arguments, as one would have with someone whose every answer ends with because god and the bible says so.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Oh I understand that but I was speaking of sexual related sins. Why knock abortion but not knock sex before marriage. I mean is this even taught anymore is my question. In Church? In Sunday School? They have no problems saying being homosexual is wrong but do they even speak on this topic as being wrong?

their not going to speak on the topic as being wrong because most of them are guilty of it and their hypocrites.
I agree
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

i dont believe in religion either 
Hey lady, how bout we "discuss" a few topics together. I think you'd enjoy my conversation. Just hit the button under my name and message me in my inbox. You will not regret doing so. Ttyl!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

im convinced that your a troll
Real talk if that's you in your pic message me. No Trollo.

I think thats a dude.

Mr. Souther Hospitality.

Am I wrong?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotem

Thirsty %@+ NTers. They'd drink pee if there's a chance to catch a glimpse of the snatch.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

their not going to speak on the topic as being wrong because most of them are guilty of it and their hypocrites.
I agree
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

i dont believe in religion either 
Hey lady, how bout we "discuss" a few topics together. I think you'd enjoy my conversation. Just hit the button under my name and message me in my inbox. You will not regret doing so. Ttyl!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

im convinced that your a troll
Real talk if that's you in your pic message me. No Trollo.

I think thats a dude.

Mr. Souther Hospitality.

Am I wrong?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotem

Thirsty %@+ NTers. They'd drink pee if there's a chance to catch a glimpse of the snatch.

Originally Posted by Vsano

I'm on the same boat w/ Adrian. There are people whom I personally know, who are genuinely conservative. Yes, virgins.. Good looking "virgins" too.
And they're Christians. So the "sex before marriage" rule is not entirely scrapped, which is good to know.

Also, I thought Christians were the ones that were supposed to judge. If they smashing whats it to you OP?

Originally Posted by Vsano

I'm on the same boat w/ Adrian. There are people whom I personally know, who are genuinely conservative. Yes, virgins.. Good looking "virgins" too.
And they're Christians. So the "sex before marriage" rule is not entirely scrapped, which is good to know.

Also, I thought Christians were the ones that were supposed to judge. If they smashing whats it to you OP?

Back
Top Bottom