So hold up, Laney Hi Vs was Obama?

laugh.gif
??? or someone else?

Originally Posted by Laney Hi Vs

keepin it real ock both yall soundin $%*#. If its that serious pull out the burners and get to bangin, its bangout season allday thats the code. If you feel disrespected put 2 in the chamber and roll out.

how the hell can you have 2 in the chamber? what did he say the first time that was wild gay?

I remember dude saying something along the lines of "we gonna see what your dome game like" i just lost it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

I remember dude saying something along the lines of "we gonna see what your dome game like" i just lost it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Laney Hi Vs

All you %%#+* %@!+$% with jokes come to the 215 with all these %@+* jokes me and the wolves are gonna see what your dome skills look like forreal foreall ock. %@!+$% think this is a game, its bangout season allday computer screens ain't protection from a 40 Cal. ANY %+%!$ from Philly that wanna bang out put that street name up, we open 24hours like IHOP ock. DOA is the code out here, if you don't want to end up in a body bag shut the +@@+ up before the wolves come knockin at yo front door like UPS ready to deliver them thangs. %@+* pictures might be funny but a Mossberg barrel isn't. early

laugh.gif

I rememeber this !$##% started a topic, someone said one thing, and son just popped off.

"I got mad frequent flyer miles doggie" "We gon come see you"
roll.gif

Naw i dont think he's bfa either, someone just mentioned it in that fat joe thread and i ran with it. Doubt it's phillypac too. And dude was just acharacter on an alternate sn, didn't have to really be from philly.

isn't he the one who said dudes in the hood know he's bisexual and he still gets mad respect of something like that??? i was dying off that...

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

dude was like the G's out there know about his sexuality and they are cool with it
laugh.gif

427252ce12eb18e8b42263e89f14c7690b59878.jpg

edit: mouse how dare u do this to me again
mad.gif
mad.gif

i'm sorry babe...that thread had me so weak...i don't even remember how it popped off...

Fat joe street cred
laugh.gif
. I remember being like "why this joint so many pages?"
laugh.gif

somebody upped that joint a lil earlier I'm about to revisit that joint

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

I rememeber this !$##% started a topic, someone said one thing, and son just popped off.

"I got mad frequent flyer miles doggie" "We gon come see you"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif