Originally Posted by calibeebee

bunch of 
pimped-out-chappelle1.jpg
in here

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Publicity stunt. I give it a year max.
I don't know...look at Khlomar. those two have lasted a little while.
The thing about Khloe & Lamar is that even though they got married pretty fast, they actually fit together personality wise. They're just alike. Kim & Kris Humphries just screams "I need to stay in the spotlight, and I don't want to get left behind". Plus, they seem boring as hell together. Kim being all fake and nieve like she normally is, and Kris just being a lame.

Originally Posted by Demps

he has game.

I know when he was in Dallas..all the #%#$%% were after this guy..

Jumpoffs and other garden tools don't count. Kim K is no every day garden tool after a wealthy NBA player.
I wouldn't be surprised if she has more money than him.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

he's an athlete that makes a decent amount of money

She prolly bankrolls more $$$$ in one month than the combined total of his current NBA deal. It's not about the money...

Originally Posted by High Altitude

he has game.

Jumpoffs and other garden tools don't count. Kim K is no every day garden tool after a wealthy NBA player.
This.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

he's an athlete that makes a decent amount of money

She prolly bankrolls more $$$$ in one month than the combined total of his current NBA deal. It's not about the money...
nah, she was tired and jealous of everybody talking about Khloe and Lamar, so she got her own NBA toy

Originally Posted by kilojules64

She seemed desperate to get married from the few episodes of her family's show that I've seen.  
This. & Kris Humphries was dumb enough to wife her idiot didn't know she was married before
laugh.gif

Now he and Kim are trying to buy the sextape back from vivid
30t6p3b.gif
because he doesn't want to see his wife with another man
laugh.gif

I would also like to say that I would go to jail for Kendall Jenner

Those legs
pimp.gif
Not going to lie. I'd let 3 catholic priests blindfold and touch me just so I can get a glimpse of the owner of the gas station her dad's gay cousin may or may not have took a dump in back in the 80's. 

Originally Posted by imvictor

he has game.

This.

but that's all Kim is. a jump off. be it a rich jump off, but she still holds that title.

Originally Posted by AEA18

She seemed desperate to get married from the few episodes of her family's show that I've seen.  
This. & Kris Humphries was dumb enough to wife her idiot didn't know she was married before
laugh.gif

Did you see the look on the Rob and Scott faces when he asked is there anything else about Kim he should know
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They were both like 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Please tell us this dude knows Ray J beat it up on camera and that's we all famous...

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif

Now he and Kim are trying to buy the sextape back from vivid
30t6p3b.gif
because he doesn't want to see his wife with another man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What a clown! I saw a bit of the episode where he's like "Wait, she was married before? What else don't I know about her?", and then the camera
cuts to Kim and she has that airheaded dunce look on her face like her mother always has. This marriage won't last more than a year. 

She's just happy to finally be with someone that's she's way more famous than. Because let's be real, NBA star or not, no one would know about this guy unless he married her. So she holds all the power now. She's no dummy. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

She's just happy to finally be with someone that's she's way more famous than. Because let's be real, NBA star or not, no one would know about this guy unless he married her. So she holds all the power now. She's Her mother's no dummy. 

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

I would also like to say that I would go to jail for Kendall Jenner

Those legs
pimp.gif
Not going to lie. I'd let 3 catholic priests blindfold and touch me just so I can get a glimpse of the owner of the gas station her dad's gay cousin may or may not have took a dump in back in the 80's. 

roll.gif

Posts like this always make me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom