So how long do we have before White ppl officially take over Rap??

Hip-Hop is alot easier to enter into because of the lessened talent over the years, so yeah more white people will begin to rap.

lolwut. white people are telling Ye to wear kilts & Trinidad James to wear skinnys? you lost me there.

but like what everyone else, who gives a **** about commercialized music of any genre. no suit is gonna tell me whats good music.

Didn't you know? White people are obsessed with turning black males into homosexuals :smh:

Not being serious, that's just something that some of those undercover racist "Real hip hop" fans/wannabe Malcolm X NTers always claim whenever one of their artists does/wears something not accepted in the hood, even though the most famous black musicians were wearing the same/ worse @#$% before hip hop even existed

Last edited:
Didn't you know? White people are obsessed with turning black males into homosexuals :smh:

Not being serious, that's just something that some of those undercover racist "Real hip hop" fans/wannabe Malcolm X NTers always claim whenever one of their artists does/wears something not accepted in the hood, even though the most famous black musicians were wearing the same/ worse @#$% before hip hop even existed

:lol:

Racial aspects aside, you do know homosexuals (of many different colors) run the entertainment industry right? I wouldn't be surprised if there is an actual agenda being pushed, however, I wouldn't say it's racially based.

:lol:

Racial aspects aside, you do know homosexuals (of many different colors) run the entertainment industry right? I wouldn't be surprised if there is an actual agenda being pushed, however, I wouldn't say it's racially based.

It's just funny to me how those types of fans have forgotten how artists like Hendrix used to dress

View media item 287594
I really doubt anyone on earth thinks dude was an undercover agent sent by a white man to turn black men gay...But let a rapper wear something strange and all these ridiculous conspiracies show up.

Like how so many people were genuinely hurt that Kanye wore a kilt...If anything they should be protesting against his horrible adlibs (HAAAAH???) rather than his bizarre outfits.

And what's the point of posting white rappers? Other than Eminem/Beastie Boys, every white rapper I can think of has been a 1hit wonder. Asher Roth performed when I was at UCSB (majority white school) and he was basically booed off the stage

Last edited:
 I wish rap sounded like this again :

Kurupt@ 4:00 on. I swear Kurupt's single verse on this song destroys every single song on the radio and rapper out today.

All you have to do is look at the spotlight white rappers have been getting through the years. One such example is the XXL Freshmen list every year.

Macklemore
MGK
Iggy Azalea

Mac Miller
Yelawolf

None but Kreayshawn was HUGE
Asher Roth

I'm not saying that those rappers aren't any good or that they didn't have an impact but for them to be singled out and identified as being more whatever than the literally THOUSANDS of capable black rappers out there shows you that there's definitively an agenda to push them.

Asher Roth = Huge Dj Drama and Don Cannon cosign
Yelawolf = Signed to Shady before the cover
Mac Miller = Wiz Khalifa's understudy and signed to the same independent label
Iggy Azalea = Signed to Grand Hustle before the cover
MGK = Signed to Bad Boy before the cover

I sorta see what you are saying but all those artist except for Macklemore were signed to major labels or labels that had a huge buzz prior to the cover and that's why they were chosen for the cover. At this point Asher Roth, Yelawolf, Kreyshawn, and Iggy Azalea aren't even close to living up to the hype from that cover and I haven't seen them "pushed" since. Let's not forget that there has also been black rappers on that same cover that have been singled out over thousands of other capable hiphop artist period.

It's just funny to me how those types of fans have forgotten how artists like Hendrix used to dress

I really doubt anyone on earth thinks dude was an undercover agent sent by a white man to turn black men gay...But let a rapper wear something strange and all these ridiculous conspiracies show up.

Like how so many people were genuinely hurt that Kanye wore a kilt...If anything they should be protesting against his horrible adlibs (HAAAAH???) rather than his bizarre outfits.

And what's the point of posting white rappers? Other than Eminem/Beastie Boys, every white rapper I can think of has been a 1hit wonder. Asher Roth performed when I was at UCSB (majority white school) and he was basically booed off the stage
not only is this the realest post in this thread it will go largely unnoticed 

not only is this the realest post in this thread it will go largely unnoticed 
yep

And how are y'all just gonna ignore that Drake is one of the biggest rappers in the game right now, and he's white.

*Sarcasm...but not really tho*

well seeing as if Drake can say the N word...no
who looks at this man as a white rapper anyway? :lol:

well seeing as if Drake can say the N word...no
who looks at this man as a white rapper anyway? :lol:

You clearly missed when I said *sarcasm*

But personally I don't f with Drake saying "n____", because I KNOW he's trying to hard and that's not how people around him talked coming up.

Racially, yes of course he's black, but culturally, hell ******g no. Dude was raised as a white jewish boy, but whatever.

You clearly missed when I said *sarcasm*

But personally I don't f with Drake saying "n____", because I KNOW he's trying to hard and that's not how people around him talked coming up.

Racially, yes of course he's black, but culturally, hell ******g no. Dude was raised as a white jewish boy, but whatever.

right after "sarcasm" you said "not really though"

and the fact that you are arguing his white upbringing shows on some level you were serious about what you said.

but yeah. it doesn't really matter either way. just what your comment made me think *shrugs*

most of you are naming pop acts.

what about bronson ALC and harry fraud? three white dudes thats holdin the flag HIGH for real rap ****...

and as nice as they are, i have no problem with em "takin "over". beats the hell outta wayne, ye, n ross on every song...

All you have to do is look at the spotlight white rappers have been getting through the years. One such example is the XXL Freshmen list every year.

Macklemore
MGK
Iggy Azalea

Mac Miller
Yelawolf

None but Kreayshawn was HUGE
Asher Roth

I'm not saying that those rappers aren't any good or that they didn't have an impact but for them to be singled out and identified as being more whatever than the literally THOUSANDS of capable black rappers out there shows you that there's definitively an agenda to push them.
View media item 288585

Naw...da hood still controls da mixtape scene and its not even close.

If you dont earn your keep there you can forget about it.

damn its crazy how fast things changed even without the race aspect

Back
Top Bottom