So...how many songs are you still playing on Watch the Throne?

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I play it 3 times a week at least... Alot of good songs on here not sure why some didn't like it
ohwell.gif

I listen to it every week.  The only song I don't really care for it Made in America.  Other than that I listen to it fully.

I cant listen to any entire album of Jayz raps I just cant so I've never listened to it front to back but I love that NCITW beat ooo weee

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I haven't listened to it front to back since summer.

N's In Paris is absolutely unbearable.

Who Gon Stop Me, Gotta Have It, Murder to Excellence, are the only songs I actually like.

#%!++ do you ever think before you type? PLEASE entertain me and explain why you feel it is a timeless album.

Guy, it's my opinion. I'm not a pagan god/ or Zeus who has rule over everyone's opinion 
laugh.gif

The album jus' has so many great songs/lyrics & production it reminded everyone Hip Hop is still in full effect and the genre is here to stay.
5193759452_5262ae7c34_z.jpg
Thank you
laugh.gif

After this dropped I went from bumpin wtt+tru.religion...then it was wtt+ love live asap...now its wtt+tm103.... Lol..nothing really compares to me....I always come bk..nd like someone before me said....excellence portion of murder to excellence > *

Don't listen to full albums straight through after the first week they come out, but the only songs I won't skip when they pop up on the shuffle are

- Gotta Have It
- Who Gon Stop Me
- Primetime
- Illest _ Alive
- H.A.M.

I still think the album was good, I had few problems with it. It served it's purpose

No Church In the Wild
Otis
Gotta Have It
N's in Paris
New Day
Welcome to the Jungle
Who Gon Stop Me
Murder to Excellence
HAM
Primetime
Made it in America chorus becuase ----> (my daughters loves singing this in the car
laugh.gif
)

only like 5 songs from the album

but Gotta Have it is the best imo...cant stop listening to it

I think it had an opposite effect on me compared to a lot of cats.
I scoffed at it when it was released... basically stopped spinning it a week after it dropped. Was mad, caught feelings, etc...

Then I gave it a few months of rest, came back this month and I can't get enough 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 This almost never happens to me with music, coming back so far after initially listening. But I think it's fire.

Back
Top Bottom