So, how'd your 1st weekend of 2009 go?

went to a lame *@% party that made me reevaluate why i go out.

ate some of auntie's good cookin'

got into it with both the chicks i'm talking to, but looks like i got a new one on the team...

Flew out to boston to see my daughter , she just turned 1..... no trees or liquor all weekend( except last nite I had a lil clip) , so that a good look tostart the new year....

Ehh... Went out to the strip club with my best female friend/friend with benefits.

Ended up hurting her feelings at the end of the night and now she aint answering my calls. Kinda feel bad about it

Two of my uncles got arrested on the same day in MY NEIGHBORHOOD! You know how embarrassingthat is..

It sucked that my car was in the shop all weekend when it really was supposed to be out on friday but it didn't really bother me too much being in thehouse.

Pretty good. I'm leaving the problems of 2k8 in 2k8. my lady has FINALLY started to listen to me and we're on the road to re-building a greatrelationship in time. I got one of my jump offs back on deck
pimp.gif
. I can't complain. Now if only I could find my keys...
mad.gif

Horrible....i have mono. I feel like corrosion and death.

Pretty much just watched the games.

My Wiz won and the refs finally called a travel on Lebron.

it was blah, I have this believe that if a year starts out bad/boring it will end up being good.

It was pretty good, chilled with the boo, went out with some friends to a reggae/soca party, and made a cheat sheet for my test today

Couldn't have been any better. Spent time with the number 1 guy in my life... it was great.

Not bad. Nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Went to a bar, watched some football, grilled some carne, slept til 1pm on Sunday.
pimp.gif

It was coo. Just relaxed with the gf. Nothing too major. Now next weekend is a different story

Back
Top Bottom