So I bought a box of Dutch Masters....

I was at Costco earlier and it hit me, why not buy a box of Dutches? I won't have to go on any more 7-11 runs late at night. So now that I'm home andi'm looking at all of the Dutches, and I have a question. - How am I suppose to keep them fresh? I looked online and I don't have a humidor.

i keep mine in the closet dresser.

i keep my other cigars in there as well and seem to be fine. No humidor btw

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

finish the box tonight
pimp.gif

they are all individually wrapped for freshness. i use to buy 50 packs all the time and left them on the coffee table never once had a problem.

Originally Posted by JuJu

they are all individually wrapped for freshness. i use to buy 50 packs all the time and left them on the coffee table never once had a problem.

Yeah for real. how long do you think they sit around for at 7-11?

john come on man,

i know your lil light weight butt

aint buy a box of dutches

you go through a g a month

hahah btw its feeks sahn

do you know how it feels when you walk into the store you bought them in... well thats the kind of environment that you want to try and imitate to keep themfresh... i would suggest get a big brown paper bag.. you know the ones they use to use in the grocery store... put the dutches in there... then roll the bag upand put that bag in a ziplock bag.. then put the ziploc in the vegetable try.

n722711033_1887420_1689.jpg

my dudes been working on this back home this year

im more of a swisher sweet guy but dutches, swishers, and blunt wraps>>>>>>phillys and games dude used to slang dank (stopped a couple weeksback) and i kid you not dude smokes more than anyone i know (word to the smokeathon)

Back
Top Bottom