So i bought a ring from kay.com......

if you bought it with a debit/credit card they take the money out to make sure you have it before they ship. then once they know you have the funds to actuallypay they put it back. then once they know you have the item they will take it back out. DO NOT TRY AND BE SLICK AND THINK YOU GOT SOMETHING FOR FREE.

Originally Posted by daproblem53

About 200 it was a promise ring
38d254a4b869cfacb958edf2ab6e16ecdc6d1af.gif

All these faces....I really wanna know, not everyone just jumps up and gets engaged, im saying

You are a sucker for buying jewlery at a 150% mark up. That ring you bought can be purchased for $25 on 47th street.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

You are a sucker for buying jewlery at a 150% mark up. That ring you bought can be purchased for $25 on 47th street.

100% true.

Kay.com, you are contributing to help them pay for their name, website, and advertisements. You're paying for the brand!

When I was in High School, I got my gf a white gold promise ring from a local jewelry person, how much did I pay? $45.
smile.gif

Promises can be broken sometimes.

don't touch it. they probably put a hold on it and the money'll come right back out in no time. but DO NOT TOUCH IT. i've had this happen to meseveral times.

Back
Top Bottom