So I bought sneakers on the bay

I dont even know if I should be posting this here.Anyway.I bought some concords last week.I got the kicks today and I was very disappointed.The pics of thesneakers in the auction are different than the ones I received.This dude claims that he wore them less than 5x but these are definitely beaters.The bottoms arebrown.They were sent in the wrong box.Even the carbon fiber is cracked!How do you crack carbon fiber???Anyway I hit him up and now hes sayin the kicks were ingood condition when he sent them out and that I must've done something to damage them.lol.These kicks got years of wear and tear.I know about starting aclaim with paypal.Is there anything else I should be doing??

call fbi, ask for department of internet crime...they should put you on hold and then you should get help

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

call fbi, ask for department of internet crime...they should put you on hold and then you should get help

You serious? Just open up a dispute on PayPal.

You take a gamble when copping off of ebay. Now take it as a lesson learned. If I were you though, I would still file a paypal dispute with the dude just topiss him off. I doubt you'll be getting your cake back though.

laugh.gif
if you guys really took that FBI comment seriously.

Back
Top Bottom