so i came across this instagram

Unless the females are celebrities, models... some females aren't as easy as they look in public, just to ask them to take pictures with you. I'm pretty sure they're questioning why a male, that they don't know, wants to take a picture with them.But maybe you two should show us how easy it is. Put in on video/pictures and post on youtube.
son... Listen to yourself. You sound like a weenie.

You're assuming this cat is going up to random yambs taking pictures? Maybe he *gasp* knows them.

And I post pictures of the yambs I get/about to get/just got out of, famb. I don't post pics of us kicking it...

I can tell you that the **** ain't hard at all to get a bird in a picture.

If you want to see something funny... Take the picture and not show her... Lulz will ensue

Im from Miami, this guy is probably a jerk or well on his way there.

In a city that's so materialistic it's hard for it not to get to your head.

Only down to earth people are those who worked for theirs.

Maybe he's the turtle of his boys.

Either way, I hope he keeps going.

There are way too many women in Miami. Lol.
QFT

I smell FRIENDZONEx 1,000,000
Hes probably well off but not ballin. Or else he wouldn't have gone to Killian :lol:

Lmao...I hate the sw area lol

I love when I read about local Miami stuff lol ...
Lol I hate that area too. He's def well off, Killian is located around that Pinecrest/Kendall area, have yall seen the houses over there though? :x :pimp:

Last edited:
So, if you're from Miami you would rather take a 9 from Hialeah than take a 7 from killian?

Are you serious?!

You are the guys that push a girl Benz while still living at home, huh?

:lol: damn there is a lot of hate in here... im fat and ugly,.. but im also married and she is skinny..

Is that Killian jersey as in Killian HS in South Miami?

******g flashbacks.....

Last edited:
G
So, if you're from Miami you would rather take a 9 from Hialeah than take a 7 from killian?

Are you serious?!

You are the guys that push a girl Benz while still living at home, huh?[/quote

Give me a 7 from killian any day over a 9 from Hialeah.

Dem black/Spanish girls that are white in the inside.

Look at you gossipping fools. "he must be gay or rich to be able to take pictures with women"

Back
Top Bottom