SO...... I CATCH THIS CAT LOOKIN OVER THE URINAL?!?!

I take usual 8 o clock piss break when cat A steps into urinal number 6 (the farthest stall to my left) then cat B steps up to urinal 5 (keep in mind urinal2-4 are open). I keep my eyes dead center on the off white tile in front of me when my peripherals catch movement to my left..... I catch cat B lookin at the6th urinal like he seen a DS pair of cool grey 11's? %%* part of the game is that?
eek.gif
........ mind you the occupant of the 6th urinal is looking at his own mans and didn't catch the quick glimpse.
*fixed*
wink.gif

at first i thought u meant a cat...as in the animal
laugh.gif

and i think u mean urinal. cuz if u see someone in a stall looking at someone in a stall...the whole thing is just wild AYO

smh.gif
Peeping Toms getting bolder and bolder.

Whats bad are the restrooms in Arrowhead Stadium. Its a long wall/sink bottom with no dividers
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

laugh.gif

and i think u mean urinal. cuz if u see someone in a stall looking at someone in a stall...the whole thing is just wild AYO
You sir, are on a roll tonight.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

smh.gif
Peeping Toms getting bolder and bolder.

Whats bad are the restrooms in Arrowhead Stadium. Its a long wall/sink bottom with no dividers
smh.gif

roll.gif
I've seen those..... not a good look.

laugh.gif

haha i thought the same thing about the cat..

Everytime i use the bathroom i always make sure i aint near no dudes cause of the ayoness.
Thing i hate is when im at the last urinal, then some dude comes in and uses the one right beside mines when theres like 3 or 4 more others....
I be starin at the wall tiles when i be pissin n if i even think a dude gonna look at me..i lean closer

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by pilo1990
Horrible Execution
eyes.gif
this thread is obviously ayoooo so he wants nothing to do with it...

Anyway, my contributions...I don't do urinals because of that and there is a mental/****** kid in my high school and he tends to peek at ppl while theypee. There would always be a big commotion and people will laugh at what he is doing.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif

You sir, are on a roll tonight.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom