So I come home from school and noticed this BS...

ci4jk.jpg

Came home from school and found this $%#$+%$# after I pulled into my driveway. $*+@%*% people at BSU need to learn how to $*+@%*% drive...

to the person that did this... #%+% YOU !

Yes, I'm Mad...,

But I'm gettin even.

grin.gif

It probably isn't the best idea to post that you are planning on taking revenge on a public website.

College students in general driving on campus/school FTL.

idiots can't drive if their life depended on it.

*Craig*
That scratch make it real ugly, make you not even want to drive it
*Craig*
laugh.gif

No but really, that sucks... just take it up with your insurance tell them what happen, hopefully they will come through for you. But yea, remove your revengeplot, for various reasons.

If your Deductible is higher than it cost to fix (the entire bumper) and your Insurance goin up cause you are in school still.. I wouldn't report it to theInsurance..

Specially if you are not under your parents..

^What if :-D he goes to a body shop that quotes him a very high price
wink.gif
to fix that bumper that is "cracked in half, fallen off, and dented the rear ofthe car as well"
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
If under the parents name, have them report it as a hit and run or some crap... dunno.

Let me cut it out, I don't know what I'm talking about. Anyways, dude it sucks but it isn't the end of the world, just whip it like that, know nowthat you can park in tight spots in the City and not be concern of dents and scratches... once more scratches and dents build up get the whole joint replaced,shouldn't be much for parts and labor, well depends. Or if you are lucky, maybe you will get rear ended soon and you can get it fixed then. KIDDING!!!Jeez!

See it like this, ya car was depreciating regardless of dent or not (and most likely, since you still in school, in a very near future you are going to want adifferent car anyways). Life goes on. But hey, take it to a shop, might not be as much as you think or find a hook-up.

Edited it accordingly.

I'm looking into explaining the 'hit & run' to my insurance company...maybe they'll be able to help me out.

Thanks everyone,
grin.gif

Karma will get the person that did that to you. They will make love to their girl and find a dent in her love muffin.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!

I've had scratches...

Hell, even some paint rubbed off, cause people @ VCU can't parallel park...

But THAT is uncalled for and UNexcusable!

just be glad ur car aint get broken into...one time at bowie someone broke into all the impala's on campus in broad daylight
smh.gif
they got my man for a stackworth of stuff...his insurance covered it but he never put anything back in it

man it reminds me of when I went out to my car friday morning to find my rear window SMASHED! I had to pay 300 to get it fixed

Originally Posted by Willis03

man it reminds me of when I went out to my car friday morning to find my rear window SMASHED! I had to pay 300 to get it fixed
same thing as me..2005, came out of class and found the rear window in my accord left in pieces..i was on a power trip that whole week..

I go to Bowie too, at the Business building the spots can't get any bigger but people still can't park. Smh, plus people just don't care aboutnobody %+%+ but their own.

Back
Top Bottom