so i copped a 2nd pair of spiz'ikes that were on sale in H-Town

Sooo i was walking in the mall today about 30 mins ago and i see some spiz'ikes with a sale tag on it..i was like hmmm
eek.gif
and the price was on sale for $139 mens sizes and had to get a second pair a deallike that was too hard to pass up..well i just felt like sharing and saying...spiz'ikes on sale now?? wow...they have lots of sales going on all jordannumbers like the white/dark orange/anthracite are now 119..well i just felt like sharing this info on this sale price of mine
embarassed.gif

well yea for all you Houstonians that live in SW Houston head down to Sharpstown Mall and go to Athletes Foot they are now on sale for $139 in mens...

OMG Are you serious? OMG OMG OMG. I'm gonna call them like 50 times tomorrow. Hopefully they'll ship! OMG OMG OMG SWEET

laugh.gif
at $139 being "on sale". allspiz'ikes are hot garbage, wouldnt see me with em if someone PAYED me $139 to wear em

M!ke

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna check out my local Atheletes Foot and see whats up.

definitely the most recent color..

and good lookin on the heads up. you can see some cats took advantage of your assist..

i need the blk/red/green pair Ds sz.9-9.5 in the h... saw em in beaumont for reg. price a month ago..it was a return..yikes... i need em for dirt cheap.

Originally Posted by babylebron

laugh.gif
at $139 being "on sale". all spiz'ikes are hot garbage, wouldnt see me with em if someone PAYED me $139 to wear em

M!ke

well said.

Back
Top Bottom