So I found a Verizon Samsung Omnia....

but I have Sprint...

anyone know how to clone esn's?

or what should I do with this phone? I'm planning to just use it as a GPS device, music player, wifi internet browsing...

5mp camera too...

samsung-omnia.png

most likely the owner reported the phone as lost/stolen..and that blacklists the esn0phone from ever being used again...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

most likely the owner reported the phone as lost/stolen..and that blacklists the esn0phone from ever being used again...
I meant return it

2583u3n.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

it's blacklisted

have it flashed to metro if you wanna use it

craigslist...
qft.
find someone you know that has metro and sell it to them.
metro is tryna sell that POS finesse for like $400, so you can def get rid of the omnia for a decent price.

You would, if the owner hasn't reported the phone as lost or stolen yet. and I doubt it, because looking through the phone, the owner is some fobby koreangirl.

and she would also have to have had replaced this phone with another one. if this phone's esn being used on verizon's network, then another personcan't activate on their line.

but looking on this phone, the evdo sign is showing, so is the "verizon wireless" on the phone dialer/screen. so i don't think the girl hasreplaced her phone yet.

There was like 35+ missed calls from the owner
laugh.gif

I just took out the battery, then I hard resetted the phone. I haven't received any calls in the past 2 days.
happy.gif

I hate the Omnia. Chose it over the HTC Touch Pro and B.Berry Storm. Worst mistake ever. Damn thing keeps crashing, and the touch screen isnt accurate anymore,did that calibration thing so many times, *@%! dont work. Sell it.

Sell that thing to someone you don't know so nothing leads back to you and you still getting free money.
glasses.gif

lol. I already have a HTC Touch Pro on Sprint (SERO FTW)

don't want another plan...

sand stop frontin like yall would return the phone.
laugh.gif

I mainly need help with the esn cloning/changin, but I guess NT ain't that techie.

thanks for your input guys.

Back
Top Bottom