So i get a FB message from some random chick...(with cliff and pics)

sonoftony

Supporter
this happened yesterday while i was at work, i get a random message from the chick. all she said was simple "hey whats up". so im like ok, and i check her profile and she looks
pimp.gif

i replied back, "im doin fine and you?"

that was that for now. fast foward to this morning, like around 6:45am i wake up and she happens to reply back. 

these were my exact reactions in order 
happy.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

this is what she said on her reply:

Hello F****,

How are you doing today? Am really not doing fine here... Well thanks for getting back to me here...I really appreciate reading back from you here..I'm Marian, 29years old, single with no kids from UTICA OHIO, but right now am stuck and stranded here in an hospital in west African country called Nigeria..I hope you don't mind but willing to relocate back to the state soon..Well it's really a long story how i got into this trouble here in Nigeria..I came down here with a friend of mine which i met in the state we were both friends and share things together as sisters due to the time she had a break in her college, she invited me down here to come along with her just for a week visit cos both of her parents are from here..I never knew all this would happened to us..I would have stayed back in the state living my lonely and miserable life since i lost my parents and there is no one to care for me and for my needs..I felt so empty in life that was why i followed her down here in this mess i got myself on our way from the Airport here in the cab we took to our final destination we had a terrible car wreck accident and we were both rushed down to the hospital by some good samaritans near by..Right now am stuck and stranded here now cos i have no one to care for me and there's no way i could get a hold of my friend family because we haven't get to her parents place before we got involved in the car wreck right now am so sad and tired of this miserable life cos i lost my friend in the accident .I was told after two days when i got recovering from a coma that she couldn't make it she was having a lot of bleeding..I felt so down and i never knew what else to do ..Right now am seeking for someone who would love me and help me back on my feet again..I would be happy if you can help me with my medical bills so i can get back my flight documents from the doctor here and get back to the state where i belongs..Hope to hear back from you sooner on my yahoo mail which is ; [email protected]

now im like, this has gotta be a scam obviously. the %@$** dont even know me from a hole in a wall and ask me for bread. at the same time, i want to reply back just to mess with her just to see what she'll say. after i read this mess, since i didnt FR yet, i check her profile just to find out she created it YESTERDAY
laugh.gif

Cliffs-

-i get random message

-She's from Ohio
laugh.gif

-Went to Nigeria with her friend to see her friend's fam

-She got into a car accident with her friend

-Her friend dies two days later

-She stuck in nigeria with medical bills

-she continues with her sob story

-asks me to pay for it

Pics (from her profile)

230042_106392902781064_100002310654810_66135_6524661_n.jpg

224217_106391549447866_100002310654810_66120_7015059_n.jpg

this happened yesterday while i was at work, i get a random message from the chick. all she said was simple "hey whats up". so im like ok, and i check her profile and she looks
pimp.gif

i replied back, "im doin fine and you?"

that was that for now. fast foward to this morning, like around 6:45am i wake up and she happens to reply back. 

these were my exact reactions in order 
happy.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

this is what she said on her reply:

Hello F****,

How are you doing today? Am really not doing fine here... Well thanks for getting back to me here...I really appreciate reading back from you here..I'm Marian, 29years old, single with no kids from UTICA OHIO, but right now am stuck and stranded here in an hospital in west African country called Nigeria..I hope you don't mind but willing to relocate back to the state soon..Well it's really a long story how i got into this trouble here in Nigeria..I came down here with a friend of mine which i met in the state we were both friends and share things together as sisters due to the time she had a break in her college, she invited me down here to come along with her just for a week visit cos both of her parents are from here..I never knew all this would happened to us..I would have stayed back in the state living my lonely and miserable life since i lost my parents and there is no one to care for me and for my needs..I felt so empty in life that was why i followed her down here in this mess i got myself on our way from the Airport here in the cab we took to our final destination we had a terrible car wreck accident and we were both rushed down to the hospital by some good samaritans near by..Right now am stuck and stranded here now cos i have no one to care for me and there's no way i could get a hold of my friend family because we haven't get to her parents place before we got involved in the car wreck right now am so sad and tired of this miserable life cos i lost my friend in the accident .I was told after two days when i got recovering from a coma that she couldn't make it she was having a lot of bleeding..I felt so down and i never knew what else to do ..Right now am seeking for someone who would love me and help me back on my feet again..I would be happy if you can help me with my medical bills so i can get back my flight documents from the doctor here and get back to the state where i belongs..Hope to hear back from you sooner on my yahoo mail which is ; [email protected]

now im like, this has gotta be a scam obviously. the %@$** dont even know me from a hole in a wall and ask me for bread. at the same time, i want to reply back just to mess with her just to see what she'll say. after i read this mess, since i didnt FR yet, i check her profile just to find out she created it YESTERDAY
laugh.gif

Cliffs-

-i get random message

-She's from Ohio
laugh.gif

-Went to Nigeria with her friend to see her friend's fam

-She got into a car accident with her friend

-Her friend dies two days later

-She stuck in nigeria with medical bills

-she continues with her sob story

-asks me to pay for it

Pics (from her profile)

230042_106392902781064_100002310654810_66135_6524661_n.jpg

224217_106391549447866_100002310654810_66120_7015059_n.jpg

the ONLY reason you didnt press delete is because "her" pics ... you know damn well youre checking your finances seeing if you can send her a mosquito net and amoxicillin

the ONLY reason you didnt press delete is because "her" pics ... you know damn well youre checking your finances seeing if you can send her a mosquito net and amoxicillin

dem nigerians... lol
ask for dem tagged pics for the lulz or troll him be like IMMA SEND YOU 1MILLION BUT IDK HOW
laugh.gif

dem nigerians... lol
ask for dem tagged pics for the lulz or troll him be like IMMA SEND YOU 1MILLION BUT IDK HOW
laugh.gif

One day imma miss out on the finest Nigerian chick ever glimpsed upon

because as soon as i see the word NIGERIA i lol and think scam.

Back
Top Bottom