So i go to the Doctor for my annual and Im not healthy.

High Blood Pressure is the Diagnose, I aint even gonna front with yall, i work out like 3 times a week, but i eat so/so. I smoke squares :nerd:, and i drink that Patron when i party, I have lots of sex
no humble brag at all, you'll never see me in a no Fap thread thread though. Im 24 for Christ sake, I know something hereditary is in my stream and i know its not life threating, but yo im kinda shook. Its like someone telling eventually your gonna die, even though thats what happens to 100% human beings. So now they got me on that Med diet :x, and man.......... how do i put this; if you ever wanna know why they say
_______ men dont go to the doctor yall this is why. Im Stressed out at 24 but i aint losing my hair line :lol:. Talk to me yall, who be getting them annual check ups while living that your life.

Last edited:
I do.

Doctor tells me im the model for health my age (18) for the past 11 years I've been going to him.

No allergies, don't really get sick at all, physically fit, etc.

I forgot what you call someone who's not really extroverted but not really introverted either.. So im kinda about that life?
eyes.gif

Im going to my annual tmrw :lol: :smh: . Developed an allergy to cereal out of nowhere in december so ive got to talk to him about that and some other ish :lol:

Man that's one of my biggest fears, especially seeing as how diabetes runs on my moms side of the family 
mean.gif
. But I'd say just do what your doctors tells you to do and you'll be alright the worse thing you can do is completely ignore it but now you know whats up so you can take care of yo self. 

unless it is EXTREMELY high, i wouldnt sweat it at all.

I'm 32 and have a family history of high bp. In my late 20's, my doc said i had high bp. he told me i should go on a diet and exercise more. i didnt change my lifestyle at all. next year, he said my bp was better but still on the higher side. he told me to quit smokin bud (as if that had an effect on my bp), i said sure whatever, and went about my life the same. my annual checkup when I was 31? bp back to normal, but my trigylceride levels were high. again, he told me to watch what i eat and also take some fish oil supplements. my annual check up bout 3 months ago at 32? All levels normal. BOOM.

fwiw...

im fat, hell... im at the fattest i ever been. I put on probably 15lbs of fat since my wife got pregnant (5'11 215lbs). i drink like a fish. im talking almost 7 days a week in copious quantities. i inhale carne asada burritos and korean bbq as if they are going out of style. my only exercise is walking my dog, jiu jitsu 3x a week, and maybe go for a run once a week. thats it.

now i'm no doctor, but if you really exercise on a semi regular basis and eat halfway decent, i think youll be ok.

I always have high blood pressure when I go to the doctor, but when I take it at home when calm and relaxed it's fine

A doctor's approval is a waste of time, I know I'm straight I'll probably live longer than you and never fade away

Man that's one of my biggest fears, especially seeing as how diabetes runs on my moms side of the family 
Now you got an exscuse to burn dwn some that sticky stunk. MJ has been linked to diabetes prevention. ( Dont know if it affects the gene, if you got it, but it wont hurt to try and see)

Just had my annual physcial. Doctor said i'm healthy but need to start watching what I eat because of family history. #shrugs

Back
Top Bottom