So I got a dental x-ray today and found out that I'm a mutant. Just need a lil support.

I've been having issues with wisdom teeth, and finally decided that I'd go and get my mouth taken care of. I knew that my teeth were compacted andthere weren't enough room for them to come in.

However, after the x-ray was done, I find out that I've got more teeth than a normal person. I've got teeth trying to come in under teeth thathaven't come in.
ohwell.gif

So I'm going to have to get 8 wisdom teeth taken out. Any other mutants out there?

What kind of pain am I looking at?

Wisdom teeth are so painful to remove. I had the two bottom ones removed and couldn't chew solids for a week.

Speaking of mutants, one of my co workers doesn't have 2 roots holding his teeth but 4. Said that when he was removing his back in the day the surgery tooktwice as long as it should have and he woke up halfway through the surgery as they kept pulling and cutting his gums.

I don't have my x-rays on me, however after finding out the name of the condition I've found some online that look just like mine.

4thmolarsmall.jpg

Like what the hell?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

damn at least it's not like this...

79%20Wisdom%20Teeth%20Suck.jpg

I had that happen with the bottom 2 wisdom teeth as they were coming out. Had to get them removed at the age of 15. 2 hours after surgery I went straight toa basketball game. lol

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I had that happen with the bottom 2 wisdom teeth as they were coming out. Had to get them removed at the age of 15. 2 hours after surgery I went straight to a basketball game. lol

mine is almost like that! i hate it it messed up my front teeth !!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i might get them taken out and get braces
sick.gif
!!

Did my ancestors eat so much that we had to evolve and grow extra teeth? Am i mixed with shark? Am I going to look like Kanye West? Real talk, being amutant has me stressed.

ohwell.gif

i feel for you man, youre in for a world of pain.
i have a huge julia roberts esque mouth so my wisdom teeth came in just fine. lol

I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled back when i was in like 8th grade...The pain is very uncomfortable and is a horrible experience but pain killers will become yourbest friend for the 2-3 weeks after...

Off topic a bit but what happened to the one dude who said he was going to take out his own wisdom tooth? Did he do it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iansmk

u still get tooth fairy money? this could be good for u
laugh.gif

We are in a recession too. I wish. Straight up. After the surgery it's, aye, come up off them eight teeth.

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I had that happen with the bottom 2 wisdom teeth as they were coming out. Had to get them removed at the age of 15. 2 hours after surgery I went straight to a basketball game. lol

mine is almost like that! i hate it it messed up my front teeth !!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i might get them taken out and get braces
sick.gif
!!

I had this same problem and it made my bottom and top teeth slightly crooked.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom