So i got a new job as a financial advisor and...

had the same situtation, 300+ pairs DS, decided to sell 95% of them last year. I'm a grown-up professional too, mechanical engineer.

I say let them go, keep 10-15 pair that really mean something to you. I buy now but rarely, no doubles and I dont keep any of my shoes DS.

had the same situtation, 300+ pairs DS, decided to sell 95% of them last year. I'm a grown-up professional too, mechanical engineer.

I say let them go, keep 10-15 pair that really mean something to you. I buy now but rarely, no doubles and I dont keep any of my shoes DS.

Haha yea I'm interning with City National Bank, I havn't even been able to put on my shoes, sucks......

i have the same issue, i have that same type of job wear sneakers only come into play on the weekends and most of my collection is DS because i never get towear them.....

good luck....

nice white cement 4s, fire red 5s, infrareds, and concords
pimp.gif

I feel your pain. I'm a banker and heres the good part though:

your Shoes will stay cleaner and fresher a LOT longer now. Even with regular wear.

Dope collection n my size too dayum please sell them joints.
One of my close friends is a financial advisor for Smith Barney, does really well for himself good luck with it!

You can wear dress shoes all day.

You still gonna wear sneakers when you get off
laugh.gif
You'll be back sir. Trust.

Damn son, you got a job already? Last we talked, I was telling you how bad FNAN 301 is going to be. Sell me something haha.

Back
Top Bottom