SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

It's funny everyone is ******** on being a waiter and saying stuff like get a better job. Probably the same people in all the other threads crying about equality but when it benefits you, you don't care to have sympathy for people with a lesser job than you. And servers make good money when they don't have to deal with cheap ***** like half of you

Did this dude really just compare tipping to racial injustice?

Who repped this man!?

SHOW YOURSELF!

How r some of you guys defending OP by saying he does tip? He clearly said he tips only 5 or 10 no matter how high the bill is and not by percentages and that's if the service is exceptional. Bill could be easily 100 plus with exceptional service and he will throw a measly 5 bucks.

I'll say it again. The only people who don't tip are poor, or they were raised by poor folks. All the arguing and reasoning is simply the poor persons attempt to manufacture a logical excuse outside of their dire financial situation. It's like your broke, but instead of saving money cooking at home or even eating fast food, you still overpay for a restaurant meal and just don't tip. Mostly I see people in here hiding their shame with a variety of response. You all should get some help, find someone to talk to about your issues. GOD BLESS.

I'll say it again. The only people who don't tip are poor, or they were raised by poor folks. All the arguing and reasoning is simply the poor persons attempt to manufacture a logical excuse outside of their dire financial situation. It's like your broke, but instead of saving money cooking at home or even eating fast food, you still overpay for a restaurant meal and just don't tip. Mostly I see people in here hiding their shame with a variety of response. You all should get some help, find someone to talk to about your issues. GOD BLESS.
After disrespecting to get his stance across, he throws the 'god bless'.
roll.gif

So if I refuse to tip more than s dollar because the waiter was completely horrible and did nothing it's because I'm poor?

Let me give an example. We were at a returaunt and after ordering we waited. She refused to write down our order and told us she remembers everything. She ended up forgetting about our appetizer and only gave it to us after we reminded her while the main course came in. She then forgot a whole order and that person had to wait 20 mins more to get the order. She never refilled our drinks, just kept saying she'd be right back with them and took 20mins to get our check so we couldn't leave. I left that girl 1 dollar.

But I guess it wasn't because the horrible service, it's because I'm poor or raised by poor people?

:rofl:

Last edited:

Who repped this man!?

SHOW YOURSELF!
That fella should just move to a communist nation if he wants everyone and everything to be the same.

Whatever happened to doing for yourself. The welfare is rampant.

I always tip but I don't judge those who don't.

I just won't go out to eat with you if you're a non tipper.

I don't know anyone personally that doesn't tip though

It's funny everyone is ******** on being a waiter and saying stuff like get a better job. Probably the same people in all the other threads crying about equality but when it benefits you, you don't care to have sympathy for people with a lesser job than you. And servers make good money when they don't have to deal with cheap ***** like half of you
I hope your not referring to racial equality.

Who repped this man!?

SHOW YOURSELF!
Funny thing is you can flip it and say people in all the other threads are always crying about social conditioning and America's faults yet either don't realize or don't care that they have been conditioned to staunchly defend one of America's dumbest traditions. Also servers making good money off of tips is why they'll never unionize and demand better wages and why someone who doesn't tip shouldn't feel bad. Because half the time these ****** are caking. We've ALL known that one girl who was a waitress but was making stripper money damn near every night. TAX FREE. It's only the ones who work in places with low traffic that are really out here struggling. Also having a lesser job is NOTHING like being seen as lesser due to the color of your skin. They can get a new job. I can't get a new skin color.......well I could but I'd rather not pull a Sammy Sosa/Vybz Kartel. Dumbest ******* comparison. Worry bout yall sometimes
mean.gif

Funny thing is you can flip it and say people in all the other threads are always crying about social conditioning and America's faults yet either don't realize or don't care that they have been conditioned to staunchly defend one of America's dumbest traditions. Also servers making good money off of tips is why they'll never unionize and demand better wages and why someone who doesn't tip shouldn't feel bad. Because half the time these ****** are caking. We've ALL known that one girl who was a waitress but was making stripper money damn near every night. TAX FREE. It's only the ones who work in places with low traffic that are really out here struggling. Also having a lesser job is NOTHING like being seen as lesser due to the color of your skin. They can get a new job. I can't get a new skin color.......well I could but I'd rather not pull a Sammy Sosa/Vybz Kartel. Dumbest ******* comparison. Worry bout yall sometimes
mean.gif
People who say things like that are the ones that don't know anything about it.

Who repped this man!?

SHOW YOURSELF!

Who said I meant racial injustice? I was talking money. Social class equality. Ever hear of context clues?

Race has nothing to do with this thread but of course someone has to take it there.

Last edited:

Them feels :rofl:

People against tipping are bringing strong facts and arguments.

Pro tippers are just throwing out insults.

I know what your day job is.

There are a lot of people in the service and hospitality industry that don't get tipped. What about them?

I can tell who was a bum *** entitled waiter in this thread. :lol:. Yeah, you can eat a fat one. Here's a tip for your low service, low skilled position. Only difference between you and the cashier at McDonald's is that you can write on a pad and carry plates to my table. I'd rather tip the person that gives me extra meat on my burrito at chipotle or the barista at Starbucks. Tall ain't tipping them. Cheap skates.

Calling people cheap when you're selective about who should and shouldn't be tipped.

Scenario: waiter ***** up, cause they do, manager solves the problem. Do you tip the manager?

Who said I meant racial injustice? I was talking money. Social class equality. Ever hear of context clues?
Your guilty of what you preach. You don't seem to grasp the context when other people offer their position. You make what you want of it and run with it. "My way or no way" mentality.

Your guilty of what you preach. You don't seem to grasp the context when other people offer their position. You make what you want of it and run with it. "My way or no way" mentality.

I hear it but this whole thread is based off OP's post where he continually goes to a restaurant where the service is clearly satisfactory enough to continue going. It's a boast of being cheap in my opinion. If you don't want to tip because the service is complete *** fine but otherwise you are cheap.

Tippin is just like a barometer of character to me.

If someone dont tip i don't really think theyre broke or a bad person.
Thats just the type of person they are.

Manager's don't get paid less than $5 an hour...and if the waiter messed up that bad, they don't get the 15-20% from me. I also have tipped hospitality workers if I'm stay more than a day, need my towles and soap promptly.

Non tippers are that person when you order delivery and are like "here's my $11.35 for my order" :lol: grow the **** up and have some human decency and tip the servers. Don't try and justify not tipping with some condescending excuse.

Last edited:
:lol: my homies girl works at BJs she said the TAKE OUT person EXPECTS a tip, and gets mad when people don't. I couldn't believe it, like fam you put my food in a bag and ring me up. I was appalled. I usually tip a dollar or two for takeout anyways cuz they remember be and be hooking it up sometimes but it's just the fact that they EXPECT one for nothing. **** crazy.

I can't cosign the not tipping thing. If the service was straight I'll tip, if they try I'll tip. Only way I'm not tipping is if you are disrespectful. Not happening

There are a lot of people in the service and hospitality industry that don't get tipped. What about them?

I can tell who was a bum *** entitled waiter in this thread.
laugh.gif
. Yeah, you can eat a fat one. Here's a tip for your low service, low skilled position. Only difference between you and the cashier at McDonald's is that you can write on a pad and carry plates to my table. I'd rather tip the person that gives me extra meat on my burrito at chipotle or the barista at Starbucks. Tall ain't tipping them. Cheap skates.

Calling people cheap when you're selective about who should and shouldn't be tipped.

Scenario: waiter ***** up, cause they do, manager solves the problem. Do you tip the manager?
If anyone should get tipped it's the cooks. I've always felt that way. It's also stupid how people look at the bill to determine what a server should be paid when it doesn't even directly correlate to the amount of work they have to do. If one dish cost $50 why should I pay their *** 20% of that just to carry my damn plate?

"You had a $100 meal and only tipped your waiter $5 !?!"

".......I only ordered 2 things and their *** wasn't even around when I wanted my drink refilled."

"But $100!!!!"

"What the hell does that have to do with the work THEY did?"

"Because that's just the way it is you cheap scum! I don't know how your wife could marry a man like you! I feel sorry for your kids..."

So after picking up my girl from work
I'm like I don't feel like cooking let's take the kids to eat pizza
So we head to EAST END PIZZA in alameda
I order 2 pizza' 2 orders of French fries
3 sodas and 2 waters for me
my girl my 2 kids and my sisters 1y old who I'm watching today
Service was average at BEST
nothing was good or bad
We order
Sit and eat that's it
So check comes
I pay and leave