SO I GOT BANNED FOR NOT TIPPING LOL

Hold up. Dudes is tipping the delivery man? Nah yo, that's where I draw the line. Kind of **** is that.

lol restaurants are adding 20% service fees
Instead of tipping so keep complaining about tipping or just eat at home
i aint trippin off this at all
So it ain't about the extra money to you but the actual act of tipping another human being View media item 1983744
I honestly wouldn't eat or drink anything if you've upset the person serving you.
!!!

One time I was with my boys & we were stoned out of our minds at a Jack in the Crack drive thru...

The dude who was driving was ordering mad stupid & taking mad long... all giggling & ****.

I was telling him throughout "Yo, I'm not eating none of that ****. They're spitting in your food. I GUARANTEE. Just bounce."

We ended up leaving.
I've stated my opinion on tipping all throughout this thread
If u get that I have a problem with tipping a human being
U haven't been paying attention

Also ur boy may have been trippin and high
But does that justify someone spitting or doing something to ur food

I shouldn't have to tip cause
1. Somebody can't get a better job
2. Cause I'm afraid if I don't they gonna do something to my food
3. To get standardized service
its ur job u should provide excellent service regardless

My best friend was a waiter, so I understand firsthand the industry provides many folks like single mothers a flexible work schedule.
The restaurant industry has lobbied for unlivable hourly wages below $3 an hour, so tipping is crucial to a waiter being able to live. Also, bad service could be beyond the waiter's control if a cook or another waiter has called out for the day.

My rules - Bad Service - 15%
Good/Great Service - 20%

Personally I wish tipping was eliminated, restaurant prices increased and staff were paid a standard livable wage. Research has consistently shown that we do not tip because of the quality of the service, we tip because of the personality and likability of the waiter.

Stop being cheap.

You non tipping dudes are the same people in the political threads talking about voting for Hillary cause of her plans for minority groups and the less fortunate with the social services and all that good stuff. One would think you care about your fellow human being.
However, when you get the chance to do the same type of gesture (in a smaller way) to a waiter, your first response is "they should've got a better job. Not my fault they made bad decisions in life".

At the end of the day your moral code ain't as LIT as mine.
You non tipping dudes do not have the class exude. I'm really questioning a lot of moral barometers out here.

Classy Cats:

Non Classy Cats:
"They should've got a better job"

You non tipping dudes are the same people in the political threads talking about voting for Hillary cause of her plans for minority groups and the less fortunate with the social services and all that good stuff. One would think you care about your fellow human being.
However, when you get the chance to do the same type of gesture (in a smaller way) to a waiter, your first response is "they should've got a better job. Not my fault they made bad decisions in life".

You non tipping dudes do not have the class exude. I'm really questioning a lot of moral barometers out here.

Classy Cats:

Non Classy Cats:
Shut up clown

People are losers Cuz they chose not to tip [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] NT weirdo logic. Y'all weird got bullied ya whole life dudes need to be slapped up. Downside to the internet, it gives y'all voices.

People are losers Cuz they chose not to tip [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] NT weirdo logic. Y'all weird got bullied ya whole life dudes need to be slapped up. Downside to the internet, it gives y'all voices.

Personally I believe a tip should be at least 60 percent of the bill. I always try to be as generous as I can.

What is this grade A basura?

60% :rofl: man they really got you by the testes there, bud.

Unless you're trollin :nerd:

Classy Cats:

Non Classy Cats:

You're life is a joke if you truly believe any of the bolded. :rofl:

If a place like Dominos charges for delivery do you all still tip the driver?

I did before but now thinking about ending that :lol:

Never heard of a pizza place charging for delivery. Maybe there's a minimum for delivery, but not a charge for delivery.

Pizza delivery drivers are the ones who get seriously offended if you don't tip.

I know there has been stabbings over someone not tipping a delivery driver. :lol:

Last time I went to the strip club and ordered 8 shots they said 20% was automatically included in the bill :x Probably would've only tipped like $5-10 instead of the $20+ they included. Like I wasn't already throwing enough one dollar bills around :smh:

But I mean, I shared this in another thread... I ordered a few drinks for myself and two friends at a bar one night. I had $18 cash on me. Told myself if the tab was $18 I'm not leaving a tip. Just out of convenience for myself and I'd tip next time. Well, it was exactly $18 so I didn't tip. Then my friends acted like I had just murdered someone. And my one friend took his food he was eating and moved to the end of the bar to eat away from me. Like I was the scum of the earth. They were trippin' hard over nothing IMO.

Last edited:
Pretty scumbag move if you don't tip the driver, but I already know the rebuttal from NT'ers. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I went to the strip club and ordered 8 shots they said 20% was automatically included in the bill :x Probably would've only tipped like $5-10 instead of the $20+ they included. Like I wasn't already throwing enough one dollar bills around :smh:

But I mean, I shared this in another thread... I ordered a few drinks for myself and two friends at a bar one night. I had $18 cash on me. Told myself if the tab was $18 I'm not leaving a tip. Just out of convenience for myself and I'd tip next time. Well, it was exactly $18 so I didn't tip. Then my friends acted like I had just murdered someone. And my one friend took his food he was eating and moved to the end of the bar to eat away from me. Like I was the scum of the earth. They were trippin' hard over nothing IMO.

Should edit the post, b. You're literally just pouring fuel onto Steezy's tiny fashionable fire.

Back
Top Bottom