So i got caught with marijuana on school grounds and now... ( please come in i need help )

ok so i went to court for it and the judge said all i have to do is enroll in some kind of drug class. they recomeded me to go to peer services in chicago (my location ) but they also said they drug test etc... im looking for a similar type of process but without the drug testing in the chicago land area. ifanyone can help it will be very appreciated

all rants and comments are welcome

you got caught on weed charges, from the crib #wheretheydothatat what part of the city you from
laugh.gif
must be north
roll.gif

Is it that hard to stay clean?? Think its time for you to grow up bro. QUIT THAT CRAP. It got you in trouble and it will continue to get in trouble.

how you get caught with bud at school tho?
and if a court recommended you do a program......you're gonna have to do drug testing

My buddy just got caught with Weed and selling on school grounds.

Boy got expelled.

Originally Posted by black chiney

how you get caught with bud at school tho?
and if a court recommended you do a program......you're gonna have to do drug testing

THIS

Aint no way around it dude. Just lay low on the buds while you're in the program. Once you finish just tighten up your game and dont get caught again.

Added bonus. Just think bout how faded you gonna be after goin on hiatus for 3-6 months. Its gonna feel like that first time all over again. I took a yearoff from smokin buds to get in shape, and that first time back I got mad faded off 1 bowl. Good times.

bro i caught smokking bud in a room on campus hahaha, nothing really happen just on probation for the second semester (college).

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Get that drink at GMC, I think its called strip natural cleanser or something. Worked for me many times.
if you do this you are playing with fire, and most likely gonna get burned.

Most times when they got you on a program like this its not scheduled piss tests. It comes random and you never know when to expect it. Any type of maskingagent you take (I prefer TestPure myself) is gonna take some time to work through your system. Even if you keep a case in your car and/or backpack at alltimes, there is no guarantee that you will have enough time to properly take it. Why chance a bigger heftier penalty? Just ride the bench for the new fewmonths and start smoking again once you are done with your program. If anything it will also just prove to you and others that you aint an addict and you canstop cold turkey 6 months like it aint no thang.

Yeah theres gonna be no way around the drug testing. Even those detox drinks wont work for you since im sure they will be random. Either keep clean or startusing 3day drugs. ha.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Just have a bottle of a non-smoker's pee on your persons at all times. Simple

sick.gif
laugh.gif
you goin to hard fam you aint gotta do all that theres more advanced methods today. I think
nerd.gif

College or HS?

The law is involved now so your best bet is to quit for now

if it was your moms or something then you could play the hidding game but when your liberty might be at stake.......... don't play with that

unless booty rape turns you on?

idk how serious anti MJ laws are in other states though

If you're in high school, it really doesn't matter. It goes off your record when you turn 18, at least in New York it does.
If you're over 18 and you plan to keep smoking, don't get caught

To the Nt'rs saying to use another mans urine.

When your tested they check the temperature of the sample to make sure its straight out the body.

In florida at least..

Back
Top Bottom