So I got into an accident last night

So I was on my way to LA fitness (Bally's), and this Asian lady from Brazil rear ends me with her rental car in the middle of Hollywood Blvd. But there was also a car in front of me so when she hit me, I rear ended him too from the impact. My question is, is this also my fault? I never got into an accident so I don't really know what to do. Do I contact Dollar Rental for my damages? Damages aren't even bad. No damage in my front, but her license plate kind of stamped in on my rear bumper. I took a photo of her passport, DMV documents, plate number and rental documents. Help me outttt

u might be at fault for hitting the car infront of you. thats what i was taught at drivers ed. you shouldnt stop and be right on the dudes muffler

Should have taken pics of damage as well and the scene. The more info you have, the better. Sometimes there grimy people out there who will try to turn sh* around on you.

Originally Posted by useref15

Your back and neck hurts........right?

to be honest yea it was kind of sore when i was trying to sleep but today im fine. should i lie? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

You ARE NOT at fault. Take her to the cleaners if you can

i swear everyone is trying to get something for nothing. take her to the cleaners? how about just file a charge to her insurance company for damages to the car, and any medical bills acquired and not a penny more. 

Don't lie, you put the Asian part in there so we could assume that it was her fault right>?

You can be at fault for being too close to the car in front of you. Similar thing happened to my friend a few years ago, she was hit and then in turn she hit the car in front of her and she was blamed for the car in front of her. Most of the time, whoever hits the car is at fault, that's why there are a lot of scam of people reversing to make it seem like you hit them or just braking out of nowhere for no reason that you hit them.

I was in a similar situation.

You're technically at fault but your insurance will pay for any damages to the car in front then collect it from the the at-fault driver's insurance.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

So I was on my way to LA fitness (Bally's), and this Asian lady from Brazil rear ends me with her rental car in the middle of Hollywood
images

Originally Posted by BadaBing

So I was on my way to LA fitness (Bally's), and this Asian lady from Brazil rear ends me with her rental car in the middle of Hollywood
images

I guess he knew she was from Brazil since he took pictures of her documentation...before that post, I was confused as hell too.

Originally Posted by useref15

Your back and neck hurts........right?

to be honest yea it was kind of sore when i was trying to sleep but today im fine. should i lie? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont lie man
just get checked out by the chiropractor......

a couple times........ just a couple

wait for check

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BadaBing

images
there's actually a huge Chinese population in both Brazil & Panama. Some even in Ecuador.

u are at fault because that driver is going to sue you and not her
so what u do is go after her for your damages and for the driver in front of you

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't lie, you put the Asian part in there so we could assume that it was her fault right>?

laugh.gif
 nope dead srs.

im asian btw
You're both at fault 
indifferent.gif

J/P fam, did you trade info with the person in front of you?

I'm Asian also

you're at fault for hitting the car in front. it's your responsibility to maintain adequate cushion space

and let's be decent human beings and not take her to the cleaners, you wouldn't want anyone else making your life more miserable after an accident you caused

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by cap1229

You ARE NOT at fault. Take her to the cleaners if you can

i swear everyone is trying to get something for nothing. take her to the cleaners? how about just file a charge to her insurance company for damages to the car, and any medical bills acquired and not a penny more. 
Couldn't agree more with Blackngold. Accident's happen. Nobody got hurt.

The rental company's insurance should cover the damage to the rental, your car and the person in front of you.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

you're at fault for hitting the car in front. it's your responsibility to maintain adequate cushion space

and let's be decent human beings and not take her to the cleaners, you wouldn't want anyone else making your life more miserable after an accident you caused
That can't be determined by what info OP gave us. She could have hit him with enough force to use up all that "cushion space". OP didn't hit the front car by choice, therefore it's not his fault.

Back
Top Bottom