So I got into an accident last night

Threads like this reassure me that I am a good person. Faking injuries? Really?

Disgusting. More of whats wrong w/ america...

Get into car accident.. get rich quick
30t6p3b.gif
if anyone sues in this scwnario i hope their next accident is fatal.

No wonder why my insurance premium is so high
sick.gif

Scummers

Trust me you are NOT at fault for hitting the car in front of you. Some of these guys dont know what theyre talking about

The trade in value on your accord just went to crap, an your insurance rate is gonna go up smh

Originally Posted by kiendienn

you're at fault for hitting the car in front. it's your responsibility to maintain adequate cushion space

and let's be decent human beings and not take her to the cleaners, you wouldn't want anyone else making your life more miserable after an accident you caused

not necessarily.. if he's at a stop and she rear ends him enough to push his car into the one in front.. then he would not be at fault.
proper distance is required when moving.

naw i was joking about faking injury. i am not sueing anyone
laugh.gif
i just wanna get my car fixed BUT if i do get it fixed, i heard it depreciates the value of the vehicle. like its better for me to drive it with oem rear bumper with little dent on it rather than getting it replaced and get it repainted.

oh and do i contact my insurance first or her rental company first? thanks!

Originally Posted by oidreez

Trust me you are NOT at fault for hitting the car in front of you. Some of these guys dont know what theyre talking about
People have been saying there is a possibility OP might be at fault. You literally cannot argue that.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

naw i was joking about faking injury. i am not sueing anyone
laugh.gif
i just wanna get my car fixed BUT if i do get it fixed, i heard it depreciates the value of the vehicle. like its better for me to drive it with oem rear bumper with little dent on it rather than getting it replaced and get it repainted.

oh and do i contact my insurance first or her rental company first? thanks!
Contact your insurance and let your agent handle everything.. that's what you pay them for.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by cap1229

You ARE NOT at fault. Take her to the cleaners if you can

i swear everyone is trying to get something for nothing. take her to the cleaners? how about just file a charge to her insurance company for damages to the car, and any medical bills acquired and not a penny more. 
^ That's what it seems like. Get what's owed, but take her to the cleaners? Smh, people are greedy. And that isn't racist, it's reaching lol

I would get it fixed and have it looking new and not scratched. When you do sell it people are gonna haggle you a couple hundred for a scratch anyway. And your not paying to fix it.

youre not at fault at all. same thing happened to my dad like 20 yrs ago. some dude rear ended a car behind him going like 50 on the free way and that car smashed into his and he smashed into another car in front of him. the dude going 50 has been paying ever since then cause he didnt have insurance. LMAO

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

People have been saying there is a possibility OP might be at fault. You literally cannot argue that.

oh trust me. i know firsthand

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

oh trust me. i know firsthand

And trust me, this happened more than once to my friends and we were all in the car scene back then and most of us knew cops too (we had to get a lot of fix it up tickets written off) so we knew how it goes. There is a chance OP is at fault, keyword is chance. It really depends on the insurance company and how they handle it but when your car hits something, there is always that possibility you're at fault. 
One thing is for certain though, OPs insurance will surely go up.

Let me share some more details of my accident from a couple years ago (I'm in California too).

Driving to work in the morning. Traffic was like 10mph (LA traffic
sick.gif
).

I hear a loud screech and by the time I look up it was too late. The impact caused me to hit the car in front of me.

We wait for CHP to file a report and we all exchange info.

The at-fault driver's car was damaged pretty bad. The front was smashed in and it was leaking all kinds of fluids.

My car had damage to back and front. The other car had a minimal damage to the back bumper.

Anywho, I call my insurance company and let them deal with it.

From what I was told, the car that I hit had to collect damages from my insurance company.

Then my insurance will collect my damages + what they paid out, from the at-fault driver's insurance.

It was a big headache. It took a couple months to be resolved. My car was totaled.

Went to physical therapy for about a year.

It's on my record as a "not at-fault accident". My insurance did not go up.

Hope this helps.

FYI, If you are in pain, don't wait more than 4-5 days to mention it.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by useref15

Your back and neck hurts........right?

to be honest yea it was kind of sore when i was trying to sleep but today im fine. should i lie? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No
laugh.gif
Don't live up to the "trash" part of your sn.
he'd be suing her or dollar's insurance.  not her personally.  i'd say bleed em dry.

Originally Posted by BadaBing

So I was on my way to LA fitness (Bally's), and this Asian lady from Brazil rear ends me with her rental car in the middle of Hollywood
images
I'm wondering if she has that Brazilian mass. 

to be honest yea it was kind of sore when i was trying to sleep but today im fine. should i lie? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It is up to you, but remember karma son.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If it actually does hurt from the accident, you should report it.   You don't know complications may arise in the future.

If it doesn't hurt, please don't lie.   You wouldn't want somebody doing that to you. You're only putting yourself in a web of lies that can be potentially damaging to you.

You are NOT at fault. Im a claim rep for a large insurer and am in Cali. There are several ways the car in front of you can have their damages covered; none of which involve any fault being placed on you. Contact your insurance company and they should be able to assist you with everything!

Back
Top Bottom