So I got my 1st semester 4.0...but this is suprisingly unfulfilling :-\.

Like I knew i was gonna get it for mad long...but its official now that I have my last grade in (CUNY schools submit grades dumb late). Newayz...itssuprisingly not as thrilling as i thought a 1st semester 4.0 would be. I got the 3rd A EVER in my Pub class, and dude's been a professor for 40+years...but that doesn't feel all that poppin. :-\...this is college? I was happy for like 5 mins...now its like w/e.

Anybody else feelin blehhh @ doing good?

Maybe it's unfulfilling because deep down inside, you know the classes you took weren't challenging (and no offense but by the looks of it, yourclasses do see easy...just saying). If you take challenging courses and you do good, trust me, you'll feel proud.

Heyyyy. Look at meeee. I'm pretending like I have a problem so i can show you my 4.0!!!!

freshman don't have any control of their classes, its a block schedule that are required prerequisites.

*Edit*
Nah not even to show it off, but I thought it would feel better than this.

maybe it's cause you expected it ...
but congrats on the 4.0!

btw, which professors did you have? i'm a 3rd year at Baruch.

i'm waiting on my last grade for managerial accounting. no A though ... i don't know anyone who would get an A.
Professor Sarath is a b.

I wish I had a 4.0 I got a 1.3 right now, cause I droped one class and failed one.

You remind me of those kids in high school that would cry when they got a 95 because they didn't receive 100.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I was close to doing a 4.0 in my spring 2007 semester, but I was short 11 points for my cultural anthropology class. Was disappointed but that's theclosest 4.0 I've ever been since 6th grade.
laugh.gif

But congrats on that. It may seem like nothing but at least you can honestly say that you've accomplished that.

And then there's always....C's which get you degrees.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I wish I had a 4.0 I got a 1.3 right now, cause I droped one class and failed one.

You remind me of those kids in high school that would cry when they got a 95 because they didn't receive 100.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
forreal, or the ones who tried so hard and would get like a 106% in the class, an A is an A, i don't give a +!!% how high it is.

if u expected to get something that doesn't make it fulfilling....i think that's the case. you're real lucky cuz there's a class i for sure gotan A in, and i DIDNT CHEAT AT ALL, yet the professor is having my grade pending due to concerns of academic dishonesty and i'll have to talk to the deanabout it when i get back from school...it was a programming class so i'm assuming it might be from the way i turned in my programs or something, but i canexplain it.

Originally Posted by roback1991

Heyyyy. Look at meeee. I'm pretending like I have a problem so i can show you my 4.0!!!!
Lmaoooo exactly log off kid tryna get attention

Congrats...my GPA dropped a little this semester cause I got a C. @!+@ I was happy with that C, I took 5 classes and thought my head was gonna explode.

are you asain?
laugh.gif
nah fam, I'm black...from south jamaica queens if that matters, nice try though. No one is even paying attention to the question posedlol. I'm not trying to show off a 4.0, if I wanted to i'd staple my transcript to my shirt and rock it to school. I'm asking is anyone else notcontent with what most would view as a major accomplishment.

College is easy, Thats why most people get lazy and do##%%!@#. Good job on your first semester though, try not to get complacent. I had a scare this semesterthinking i was gonna fail 2 classes before the final, fortunately i got my grades on Christmas Eve and I got a B in one and a C+ in the other.

that cant be healthy. future doesnt look too great down the line with a prospect like that

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

So you laugh at those who want perfection instead of just settling?
laugh.gif
at your mindset. 1.3 gpa
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom