So I got scammed... I need NT DETECTIVES on this one! WE GOT EM!!!!! PG 8

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

GO BACK TO ISS TRADER

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

so i texted dude "interested in space jams"

and my number is a south florida number, so he called me... i didnt answer, i was in class. do i call back?

lol
Yea, def call back and run the same game on him. talk about tradin and send him a box of beat up Chucks and a bullet
laugh.gif

OP aint even offer any type of payment for helpin or anythin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I live in the area, and I own a lot of guns and knives...Let me know....

I have his address... Ill post it if anybody is down in the area
Give me his address.  i live in Miami..you want him dead or what?

Nah homie i just want my kicks!!Here is his address:Rodney Easton6784 sw 195th ave. Pembroke pines, Fl 33332

Yo.So im on I$$ tryna sale my XI/XII package tryna get some extra cash for my move to Miami. & this dude hits me up wanting to trade his Space Jams for my XI. So im like cool whatever. Dude got the same feedback as me (25) & I was previously trading the kicks to another dude so he was all shook and wanted me to ship 1st... So i do. Everything is cool. He tells me he got the shoes and even talked about how much tape i put on the box... a few days later dude post that the kicks were fake...So im like NO WAY and i do a quick legit check on em... 100% legit. Dude hasnt replied to any of my messges or anything. I got his real name (Rodney Easton) I found him on facebook. Verified it was him cuz he was talking about Ft Lauderdale in one of his post. I also got his address for anybody who is willing to help me out that lives in the area. I really want my kicks back... or the Space Jams... Any help would be appreciated! Here is the agreement/link with kicks:http://www.*+!#*!+*+%#*+.com/forums/agreement-between-oofreshprinceoo-cakedout23-t1021221.html
Never trade first unless you are replying to another person's listing

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by digital022

Seriously, what seller in their right mind agrees to a trade offer AND agrees to ship first?
eyes.gif

This is how it all happened. I was in contact with a guy who wanted to trade his MacBook Pro for My CDP XI + Cash. But the cash was gonna be lower if I had space Jams cuz those are the kicks he really wanted. So then this dude hit me up saying he'd trade i check out his feedback and his listing and he has posted all the kicks he wanted to trade for... He had CDP XI and some other kicks. So i hit up the dude with the Macbook n i was like yo will you knock off $ and he was like yea.So i sent the dude MY personal DS space jams and was gonna replace them with the space jams from the trade that went south. He was tripping out cuz i had already made an agreement with dude and kept saying id scam him...So i was like !!+$ it ill ship 1st im legit... smh at me tryna be a good seller...
U was bout to get got either way.

Why should we help? Seriously. Dudes always scream I$$ marketplace is great, more ppl, etc etc yet when yall get Fleece Johnson'd yall wanna run here askin for help. I personally think u should be on ur own.

U fell for the scam, it sounded too good to be true and it was. Even if u went w/ the macbook pro trade, still too good to be true.

Nah Im sitting here with a Macbook Pro cuz i sent him my space jams + cash....

Originally Posted by kien

we dont help your kind here.
And who the hell are you?
been here since 03 and never touched I$$, you one of them right?
Profile says you joined in 09, have a seat
sitdown_l.gif

acting like people dont get banned.  been here since dirty used to post his cooking recipes, when jrose and bastitch used to post on the regular, when the 206 and muscle love would come out of the closet on late NT nights...i can go on but i dont need to prove myself to a kid on a forum
laugh.gif

acting like post counts and registration dates really matter, cutie trying to defend his honor when his account is 3 months older than my replacement

if you think it makes you mega cool, then ill give it to you man, you can have all my e-props, kudos, and cookies

im just saying im a devoted reader and contributor for a long time coming and never found the need to visit another forum who's main objective is to bastardize the shoe community and manipulate kids on spending ridiculous amounts of money on "hype"
i didnt read any of that...

but anyways

OP, paypal me 20 bucks and you'll have your shoes at your front door by friday

If they PM'd you first, they should be shipping first regardless of how much feedback they have or how much feedback you have.

Damn he got the bow tie on and all.

Yea i didnt read the op's username right lol. My bad

and my number is a south florida number, so he called me... i didnt answer, i was in class. do i call back?

lol
Yea, def call back and run the same game on him. talk about tradin and send him a box of beat up Chucks and a bullet
laugh.gif

smh.gif

If i get my kicks back ill def break bread...Actually if i get em back or Space Jams ill give whoever helps me the other pair in the CDP pack DS sz 9.5 XII. Word is bond...

lol
laugh.gif

smh.gif
With his name on it

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

If you don't get them back send the dude an envelope with anthrax in it.
What the hell's wrong with you and anthrax?

^ All you have to do is seal it tight so it don't effect the postman. Then the scammer gets it and the rest is history. Its a legit option if you ask me. Saves you the trip to Miami all you gotta pay for is the envelope, stamp, and hopefully you or your neighbors have some anthrax laying around.
U do know they have devices that detect that in the post office stations where they sort the mail right? It's a new sector the mail goes thru on it's reg sorting route

^ All you have to do is seal it tight so it don't effect the postman. Then the scammer gets it and the rest is history. Its a legit option if you ask me. Saves you the trip to Miami all you gotta pay for is the envelope, stamp, and hopefully you or your neighbors have some anthrax laying around.
U do know they have devices that detect that in the post office stations where they sort the mail right? It's a new sector the mail goes thru on it's reg sorting route
That's why you don't go to a federal station. I go to a ghetto shipping station that don't check and the packages go straight to trucks. And I'm sure there's something to throw off the federal scanner
nerd.gif
roll.gif
You guys are talking like you can go to your local CVS and pick it up along with your deodorant. 

DMP XI took home the award in 2009.

Looks like the Space Jam XI is already a nominated for the 2010 Award.

Back
Top Bottom