So I got scammed... I need NT DETECTIVES on this one! WE GOT EM!!!!! PG 8

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by NJstress03

um sorry but im not driving 30 miles to go get some shoes for someone i dont even know.

homie could pull a gun on me for all i know.
you guys are crazy
i dunt blame you but then y did u even bother settin up a meet up?

roll.gif
roll.gif
i set up a meet up? really?

sorry but, isnt everyone else hitting this dude up in disguise as a prospective buyer? you get a big fat
indifferent.gif

OP hasnt even commented on my communication with him.... thats his L.

so, what do i get if i get your shoes back?

... ????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this looks like a set up to meet or atleast to do something (unless im mistaken) i mean im not sayin u should cuz like u said ur a chick and all u got is some pepper spray. it was just a question.

sorry but i didnt confirm anything regarding meeting up with this dude, so you're wrong.

=D

i got scammed on iss too. i will never ever ship ship first now. i dont care who ur reps are or wat ur feedback is.

sorry but i didnt confirm anything regarding meeting up with this dude, so you're wrong.

=D
u asked if he wanted to ship or meet up and he said meet up. that kinda means he confirmed to meet up wit you.

nvm. no point in arguing over the internet. im sure u were just tryna get lulz. i got you 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

OP makes no sense.

1. You need cash to go to Florida and this guy lives in Florida. Go get it back yourself.

2. Why do a trade if you need cash?

3. Why trade and add cash for macbook if you need cash?

You my friend are one dumb person. I don't even feel bad for dumb people getting got. Like it was effortless for this guy to scam you.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

OP makes no sense.

1. You need cash to go to Florida and this guy lives in Florida. Go get it back yourself.

You my friend are one dumb person. I don't even feel bad for dumb people getting got. Like it was effortless for this guy to scam you.

indifferent.gif
he makes some good points though. either way i hope OP gets his shoes back

Originally Posted by black chiney

uhh. tell OP to paypal me gas money and a machete.

!!!% a machete.....i got you with a strap
Oh..

Bana, I'm a man of "my own"..  I don't need a strap, if you're catching my drift.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

um sorry but im not driving 30 miles to go get some shoes for someone i dont even know.

homie could pull a gun on me for all i know.
you guys are crazy
i dunt blame you but then y did u even bother settin up a meet up?

roll.gif
roll.gif
i set up a meet up? really?

sorry but, isnt everyone else hitting this dude up in disguise as a prospective buyer? you get a big fat
indifferent.gif

OP hasnt even commented on my communication with him.... thats his L.
Had a flying mission tonight sorry for late response. 
But earlier I offered DS CDP XII but I know Bana cant rock a 9.5.. lol. so let me know.

OP makes no sense.

Well,
1. Im moving to Florida in the Fall as a student at he University of Miami... By those kicks will probably be long gone. 

2. I need extra cash... not BROKE Moving to Miami isnt cheap! 

3. Im a computer engineer major.... so its kinda important I have a decent laptop... reason I was selling shoes. To get a computer. shoes <<<< computer/education.

OP makes no sense.

Yep. You dumb.

dude as much as i hate to say this you are s.o.l i have been #%!##$% on myself before... 2 times to be exact, when i first started to use paypal and get into the sneaker game when i was a young kid at age 13 and i wanted to get into the game hard as a sneakerhead and i didnt really know what i was doin and i got scammed... im still sore about it, idk why ppl do %!@* like that cause they kno damn well they wouldnt want it to happen too them.. but anyway it just makes u smarter and more knowledgeable about how to do %!@*

NTER'S READ THIS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING (some of you are making it worse)

so if you are texting him or something, dont talk about him scamming someone first, because if you do, he will shut down his craigslist listing, and we have no way of getting him to come out

and this "rodney" name might not even be his real name, i think somewhere in this thread, someone on NT called and asked for rodney, but he said wrong number, possibly proving thats not his real name

SOMEONE must do this, email him about the space jams on craiglists, and have him respond back, usually his email will show his name, if it doesnt, try to get him to meetup and ask for his name so you can possibly find a facebook/myspace and put a REAL name and face on this scammer

dont give him a reason for him to shut down his craiglist listing, or else it may be impossible to get the shoes back

i have been scammed before and i actually got my scammer back and hit him back harder (long story no one is interested in), i also found the dudes phone number in here

NTers do your homework, do a google search before you do any business, feedback is doo doo

Originally Posted by doosta45

you do know dude is reading all this?

He might not be on NT though.
All we know is that he's an ISS member but we don't know if he has a NT account too

Im talking to another guy that has his address....

Carlos Rodrigez 6784 sw 195th ave. Pembroke pines, Fl 33332

He switched names but same address! dude didnt even spell the name right.... smh

Back
Top Bottom