so i got some new rims....opinions???

i decided to go with 19x8.5 breyton race gtps......what yall think???? and yes it needs to be lowered thats next
311p7wj.jpg
2dgqp8n.jpg

15g5gk3.jpg
n1a4oy.jpg

i decided to go with 19x8.5 breyton race gtps......what yall think???? and yes it needs to be lowered thats next
311p7wj.jpg
2dgqp8n.jpg

15g5gk3.jpg
n1a4oy.jpg

I wouldnt buy those personally but they dont look bad at all, but you should have went wider

They not terrible. But you should have either gone bigger or you need to lower it. You have way too much wheel gap right now. Plus I like a dish on my RWD rims. But hey to each his own.

They not terrible. But you should have either gone bigger or you need to lower it. You have way too much wheel gap right now. Plus I like a dish on my RWD rims. But hey to each his own.

Rims are nice, however, I'm not a fan of the lip, I'd prefer if it was all black. Also, you have too much wheel gap. Lower them and you'll be sitting nice.

Nice car tho....I love the 5 series

Rims are nice, however, I'm not a fan of the lip, I'd prefer if it was all black. Also, you have too much wheel gap. Lower them and you'll be sitting nice.

Nice car tho....I love the 5 series

IMO, I would've waited till you lowered the car and THEN put the wheels on. It looks janky right now.

IMO, I would've waited till you lowered the car and THEN put the wheels on. It looks janky right now.

Back
Top Bottom