so I GOT THE RROD ... FUUUUUU MICROSOFT ...

**% ... i'm playing modern warfare ... and the game just freezes ... i immediately knew it was a wrap ... disc just kept spinning in place ... iono knowwhy i bothered to turn it back on ...
i just copped the ps3 a couple of days ago ... i guess i've now chosen a side ... PS3 slim > xbox 360 ... i got a 5 day weekend ... i was gonna go in!
how long is the turnaround on the xbox ...
i pulled out the power supply, plugged it back in and it turned on ... so i'm guessing its gonna die again pretty soon... what are my options?

Just buy another Xbox 360. When mine eventually RROD's I'm going to do the same. Great console when perfectly working with no issues.

The Xbox 360 is a great system, but the rrod makes it impossible to love. Send back your system get a new on and mod it. you won't be able to go on live,but you'll never have to pay for games EVER again. It's really worth it. Pm me if you need any info. That also go for anyone on this site.
Sorry mods if this kind of talk is prohibited.

Which one is you?
laugh.gif

rrod1.jpg

or

rrod.jpg

i just got mine back. only took a week too.
and borrowed a friends who never plays so i never missed a minute
pimp.gif

sucks to be you though lol. but you have a PS3 too so i guess not

damn ... i was so tight ... i created this in the sports forum ...
smh.gif

i now know how all yall feel ... well the ones that had it happen to them
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Never had a problem with the PS3. I always ask girls that come over which system is sexier. They say ps3 all the time.

So according to the transitive property. Ps3 gets you laid at a higher rate.

My 60GB PS3 Blu Ray drive stopped workin' twice last year, and my 40 GB blew out a few months ago...I now have a PS3 Slim, and I plan on buyin' a 360Elite before Christmas. With my luck, both will be broke before Valentine's Day
smh.gif

And to think I never had a problem with my Playstation or PS2...

Is Modern Warfare 2 Causing RROD? A Possible COD-spiracy?

Reports have been rolling across the Gamesmen Media Desk, as of the last four days, from our small community and their friends lists. Reports about what, you say? The dreaded Red Ring of Death, of course. If the numbers multiply on a percentage basis, it would seem that Xbox360's could very well be dropping like flies. Again. What game was spooling and spinning as these unfortunate circumstances occurred? Modern Warfare 2.

It doesn't appear to be every model Xbox360- at least not the newer SKU's. According to the gamers we spoke to, it has been those systems that are two(2) years or older(Pro Bundle and below). The newer Elite units with optimized cooling are seemingly unaffected.

So, one must ask, is the newest installment in the Call of Duty franchise too taxing for undercooled Xbox360's? Modern Warfare 2 is indeed visually stunning. Could Infinity Ward have pushed the graphical envelope of Microsoft's original platform specs? The two may very well NOT be linked, but questions are beginning to stack. It is completely possible that systems are dying at the same rate as prior, but it is happening shortly after the best-selling video game in history was released to the public. Then again, these people could have Prestiged four or five times in two weeks as well.

So the question goes out to you, mass gaming public: Is this an isolated incident or could there be truth to these limited findings?

its just like when people started thinking that forza 2 was causing red rings

Mine came back in less than 2 weeks from the day you I sent it in man. At least they give u a free 1 month LIVE card when u get it back
pimp.gif

btw, Im from va. The box has to go to texas

I'm hearin that the problem w/ the game is on both systems. Fewer on the PS3 though. I thank God that I haven't had a problem w/ my system yet

Back
Top Bottom