So I Guess His Knots Fit Now, Huh???

If that was just some regular 40+ dude walking the down the street like that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

its +$!@%% june n this cat has on timbs n a scarf

Cuz he got money to be somewhere it's cold in June chum.....................................................................................................p

I can't support old dudes going for the hipster look. There's just something in me (pause) that won't let him live on this one.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

its +$!@%% june n this cat has on timbs n a scarf
This ... how come I always see celebs in like jackets and coats in the middle of summer, are they immune to the heat or something?!

Originally Posted by fried pickles

Grown men sitting on their computer at home commenting on another mans jeans..... Word

Grown men siting on their computer at home commenting on another man commenting on another man's jeans..... Word

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Grown men sitting on their computer at home commenting on another mans jeans..... Word

Grown men siting on their computer at home commenting on another man commenting on another man's jeans..... Word
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thought the same exact thing ...

I can't stand jeans like that "accented" by some big @#& shoes. &@*# looks terrible. Nothing is wrong with that fit, but coupled with the timbs it's awful.
And that scarf
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Oh

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by quik1987

yeezy-taught-me.jpeg

I think Jigger is vicariously living through Kanye 

You know it's redundant to say "vicariously living through" someone, it's like saying subjective opinion

It doesn't matter what he does, there will always be fans who will make excuses for him.

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

so his jeans are more tailored....

whats the big deal?
nothing really.  Just seems like he was one of the last members of the resistance to fitted jeans.

This is just good-natured ribbing, why are dudes getting defensive?

Back
Top Bottom