So I have officially given up all hope on Internet Explorer...

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Umm I.E. was given up on a longggg time ago bruh...it's just not safe for browsing w/o getting a virus.

I then turned to Firefox and just recently that started screwing up.

Now I'm happily married to Safari (I might try google chrome next)

we in the same boat i might try chrome soon tho

Firefox Redshift
pimp.gif

I have everything the way I want and it's so simple, why change what's not broken

Umm I.E. was given up on a longggg time ago bruh...it's just not safe for browsing w/o getting a virus.

You tramp, you.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I've never had an issue with Internet Explorer.
This thread seems to fall in line with the "hating Microsoft is cool" trend. IE does lock up, but no moreso than FireFox or Safari.

I'm not hating on Microsoft. I mean, I'm on Windows, for God's sake! But it's just IE that's been making me wanna throw my laptop acrossthe room...

Originally Posted by Purple Face

You tramp, you.

what can I say? Safari satisfies me
laugh.gif

none of the browsers are ideal...but IE is the worst

FF is the only one im using now

its not great but very good

I always hear people praise firefox and mozilla yet ive never tried em. Whats so great about it? Whats wrong with ie? Sorry for the %%+!%%* questiobs but inever paid attention to what browser im using. Whats so great of em?

Only thing that angers me about Chrome is that you can't scroll back up after you scroll down.
mad.gif

^wait what?
i've been using ff for the longest since it came out. sure it has its downs before but it got better
ff has nice add-ons, stable, displays websites better than ie, better security, tabbed ftw

Originally Posted by MFLIGHT45

Only thing that angers me about Chrome is that you can't scroll back up after you scroll down.
mad.gif

Yes, you can... I'm on Chrome right now and I guarantee you I can scroll up and down...
everything made by microsoft is loaded with problems

windows mobile
xbox
vista
ie

XBox:
indifferent.gif

Vista: I've had Vista for a year now and haven't had any problems with it.
I always hear people praise firefox and mozilla yet ive never tried em. Whats so great about it? Whats wrong with ie? Sorry for the %%+!%%* questiobs but i never paid attention to what browser im using. Whats so great of em?

Only reason why people have been praising FireFox for so long is because Windows comes with Internet Explorer, and for the longest time, people have been usingit for web surfing. There's just one problem, it's REALLY slow. Then FireFox comes along, and it's significantly faster than Internet Explorer, andthat's why it gets the praise that it does. But honestly, to me, it only opens web pages and tabs fast, but when it comes the actual browser itself,that's not the case. To me, Opera is faster than FireFox because not only is it just as fast, if not faster than FireFox, but it doesn't have theproblem FireFox has, which is how long it takes to open up the web browser. If you saw my previous post, you will see that I have put Opera and FireFox evenly,even though it may seem that I think Opera is better. The reason why I think they're even is because I find FireFox more organized than Opera, so it makesup for the lack of speed when it comes to opening up the browser. Chrome has just everything I need... I guess you can say it's perfect!

Back
Top Bottom