So I hit up my ex...

You don't owe her **%@.

Delete her number and never speak to her again.

You may still like her, but she is a different person now with another person on the way. Stay away.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

100 bucks OP raises the child, u opened a can of worms and her eyes when you called.

I know right. 
I bet you she over there thinking "it's fate--that's why he called me at this very moment in my time of need. He's supposed to be my baby daddy."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

100 bucks OP raises the child, u opened a can of worms and her eyes when you called.

I know right. 
I bet you she over there thinking "it's fate--that's why he called me at this very moment in my time of need. He's supposed to be my baby daddy."
roll.gif

She obviously doesn't want to talk to you ever again, so she made up a story to scare you away

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

To see how she's been, being that we still had a connection and I was optimistic that we would eventually talk again, and she tells me she has some "news"...
turns out she's 2 months prego with  another dudes kid, and he's not tryna claim it...
laugh.gif
 thoughts on this?? I'm debating if I should even talk to her again or not...this kinda stuff kills me
tired.gif

What's the debate? She's 2 months pregnant with another dude's kid. You're a fool if you do talk to her again for anything other than friendship.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

So I hit up my ex To see how she's been

30t6p3b.gif

turns out she's 2 months prego with  another dudes kid, and he's not tryna claim it. I'm debating if I should even talk to her again or not.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
leave her alone.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lol one of my exs hit me up a week back shes 8 monthes preggo with no dad and we actually ended on good terms (i had to leave for school)...shes cool people but im putting myself in that situation

To see how she's been, being that we still had a connection and I was optimistic that we would eventually talk again, and she tells me she has some "news"...
turns out she's 2 months prego with  another dudes kid, and he's not tryna claim it...
laugh.gif
 thoughts on this?? I'm debating if I should even talk to her again or not...this kinda stuff kills me
tired.gif

your s/n must be a running joke ah something.... i kid i kid. i wouldnt though. see thing is, ohs always be looking for a confidant, a diversion to escape the reality for stupid hits that they do. Basically she will just want you around as that dude to be like its ok, u a good girl, ull make it... ull be a great mom, hold ya head up...etc.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Earl Simmons said it best:

What's gon' be the outcome? Hmm, let's add up all the factors
You wack, you're twisted, your girl's a #$#
You're broke, the kid ain't yours, and e'rybody know
Your old man say you stupid, you be like, "So?
I love my baby mother, I never let her go"
I'm tired of weak @@$ %!#@!% whinin over $@@*
that don't belong to them, #!$! is wrong with them?
They #!$! it up for real %!#@!% like my mans and them
who get it on on the strength of the hands with them, MAN

pimp.gif

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6234/shotsfired.png
shotsfired.png

Damn, your hurting right now aren't you? This is why they say never to hit up/text an ex because the %@%! they lay on you when you haven't talked to them can hurt.

Honestly OP, whether you should cut her off or not all depends on how long y'all been apart.
You can be cool with her but getting back together shouldn't even be up for discussion.

Back
Top Bottom