So... I just finished watching Season ONE of Sons of Anarchy VOL. WOW!!!!

This show is brilliant... WHAT THE HECK HAVE I BEEN MISSING!?!!?
They just off'ed *an important person* 
frown.gif

This show is brilliant... WHAT THE HECK HAVE I BEEN MISSING!?!!?
They just off'ed *an important person* 
frown.gif

OP u should put the Donna part in a spoiler.

But yea SOA is a great show you really gotta get up to date with season 3 by far the best season in my opinion..... BTW Walmart had season 1 for 12 bucks over thanksgiving weekend dudes were sleeping hard

OP u should put the Donna part in a spoiler.

But yea SOA is a great show you really gotta get up to date with season 3 by far the best season in my opinion..... BTW Walmart had season 1 for 12 bucks over thanksgiving weekend dudes were sleeping hard

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

It only gets better from here, my friend.

eek.gif
 Can't Wait!
And you shouldn't... get on season 2 and 3 a.s.a.p.. The season 3 finale is one of the best 2 hours I've ever seen on television (and I'm a pop-culture junkie). You're in for a ride.
smile.gif

eek.gif
 Can't Wait!
And you shouldn't... get on season 2 and 3 a.s.a.p.. The season 3 finale is one of the best 2 hours I've ever seen on television (and I'm a pop-culture junkie). You're in for a ride.
smile.gif

eek.gif
 Can't Wait!
smile.gif

ThisJetpac fam u been missing out....On a side note I really wish FX would've kept going with The Riches:..

eek.gif
 Can't Wait!
smile.gif

ThisJetpac fam u been missing out....On a side note I really wish FX would've kept going with The Riches:..

SOA is my @%!$, one of the very few things that will make me sit in front of a tv. Nice plot, believable but interesting characters, nice sound track. Its just plain good. altho recent developments didnt quite go as I wanted them to

Back
Top Bottom