So I just lost my Job, i live in a different state and i have 10k rainy day fund.

basically i live in california and im out here until a case I caught resolves, so i cant move back to the east coast until i can get a decent gig. Anybody been thru this type
of thing? This is the second time this type of thing has happened to me since i graduated from HS, the pursuit of happiness aint no joke.

Last edited:
Bout time you really got ur life together and grow some dope! jk youll be fine. At least your not broke, but then again you have a case going so I wouldn't go ham with that 10k those lawyers cost a fortune just be sure not to let them take advantage of you. Ish is sickening but part of the game player ups and downs lifes full of em good luck

UPS ain't hiring? As a matter of fact, I know they are because I saw a segment on the news about their anticipated spike in shipments for the holiday season approaching.

Or maybe that was Fedex. Either way, get to searching.

Good luck broham, hope all works out for ya.

This is the second time it has happened to you. You didn't learn something from the first time.

All i can say is just apply any and everywhere, and also look for jobs on craigslist.

dang, didn't you just move out here recently?

i've never been in this situation but i guess my advice to you would be to check your ego when applying for new jobs. dont think you're above anything. hopefully you'll be able to find something to hold you down. wishing you the best of luck, homie.

Back
Top Bottom