So i just played the Resident evil 5 demo..

But idk if its because i never played a RE game before but i found this game so slow and boring
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And i as actuallly looking forward to cop it because of my friends hype but this is a def pass
ohwell.gif

try the F.E.A.R. 2 demo, you might like it better than RE5. Im downloading RE5 right now, but I'm for sure going to cop fear2. not sure about RE5 yet

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

But idk if its because i never played a RE game before but i found this game so slow and boring
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And i as actuallly looking forward to cop it because of my friends hype but this is a def pass
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

k, well I suck at RE games so I won't be buying it. At least the graphics look dope.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

That's how I feel about almost every FPS.
off yourself.

not a fan of the RE series though. i put about 4 hours into RE4 for the wii and forgot about it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Played twice already online and I noticed a big difference. If the guy I'm playing with doesn't have a mic then it was boring as hell but with a mic itmakes it better.

Check out F.E.A.R. 2. Just played the demo yesterday (pretty long for a demo too, about 15 minutes of game-time).

I just downloaded the demo but I haven't played it yet and probably wont until this weekend.

I want to buy Left 4 Dead so bad, but I'm told theres absolutely no replayability.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

That F.E.A.R. 2 demo was intense.

Played it yesterday at my boys house and it gets pretty spooky.
laugh.gif
I had to walk my girl back to her car...she was afraid of walking in the halls. The problem? I had to walk back into my apartment alone.

I ran as fast as lightning.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

laugh.gif
I had to walk my girl back to her car...she was afraid of walking in the halls. The problem? I had to walk back into my apartment alone.

damn kid that walked behind me scared the crap out of me. dude rushed at me then disappeared.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

laugh.gif

damn kid that walked behind me scared the crap out of me. dude rushed at me then disappeared.
*shudder*

The demo was great. I'm definitely buying it when it comes out. Only thing I didn't like about the demo was that tentacle thing coming out from theground (only see it for short period). Honestly, tentacles are soooo 90's.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I just downloaded the demo but I haven't played it yet and probably wont until this weekend.

I want to buy Left 4 Dead so bad, but I'm told theres absolutely no replayability.

Just rent it, not worth the buying IMO, but it is a goodgame.

yeh dont get me wrong if RE is your game , then its dope, good graphics, you can do a lot with your character n stuff but i really dont like it, L4D is purecrack, i was hooked but stop playing because i got mostly every achievement and got bored, (need 10k more kills to get zombie genocide), Imma check out FEAR2tonight

Back
Top Bottom