So i just played the Resident evil 5 demo..

Originally Posted by illmatickal

RE4 was good so i have high expectations for RE5.

FEAR2 is seriouss
pimp.gif

Co-Sign

RE4 was one of my favorite games Ive ever played. And for whoever said the game is boring, its just not your style...the games are always played at thatspeed. I happened to enjoy the demo

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

That's how I feel about almost every FPS.
off yourself.

not a fan of the RE series though. i put about 4 hours into RE4 for the wii and forgot about it.
You off yourself.

Sports Games > FPS *IMO*

I played this demo a while ago, it is straight crack. I loved it and will probably get it when it comes out.

The RE demo was
pimp.gif

But I felt like that it was exactly like RE4 but with better graphics and dif people, so that sort of bothered me.
And switching from Wii to the Xbox FTL... Honestly I would rather play this game on the Wii
But i'm gonna still cop for the xbox, I can't wait til March

I just downloaded the demo and played the first level. I'm like half asleep so I didn't know what to do...But from what I was doing, it seems like afun game. I probably will play this tomorrow after school. The graphics look really good too. I just hope this game is just as good or even better than RE 4.

This game along with Street Fighter are the only games I'm looking for so far. Haha.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

The RE demo was
pimp.gif

But I felt like that it was exactly like RE4 but with better graphics and dif people, so that sort of bothered me.
And switching from Wii to the Xbox FTL... Honestly I would rather play this game on the Wii
But i'm gonna still cop for the xbox, I can't wait til March
Haha I know what you mean, I was not used to playing the game with a controller. I still play RE 4 on the Wii every once and a while...It's awhole lot funner on the Wii.

how come i cant find the demo on the ps store?
I don't believe the demo is out for the PS3 yet...

I enjoyed the demo, the controls and difficulty might seem off to newcomers but to everyone else who's played any RE before, will be right at home.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I just downloaded the demo but I haven't played it yet and probably wont until this weekend.

I want to buy Left 4 Dead so bad, but I'm told theres absolutely no replayability.

indifferent.gif

that game is all about multiplayer...loads of replayability

Cosign with ron Honduras, got l4d the day it came out and still play it every week. It's fun playing with different people and seeing the differentapproaches they take. I heard DLC is on the way too. If you're looking to run and gun from 28 days later type of zombies, L4D is the game to get. Ifyou're looking to skillfully get headshots off night of the living dead type zombies then RE5 is you're game. I personally like this wave of horrorgames including Nazi zombies on cod5 and deadspace

for those whove played re 5 demo, how the controls in the game? they just like re 4?

I wish my bro had an Xbox live membership, I'd try it out.

For those who aint play 4, initially, 5 is gonna feel clunky as hell. And the Xbox controller probably doesn't help at all [Oooo I went there
laugh.gif
]. You'll probably need more than the 2 levels you're gettin in thatdemo to really grasp the controls. Once u get use to the controls, u want feel so stuck...you're gonna be taking out multiple "zombies" at a timelike nothing. I will admit, not that RE should turn into MGS or anything, but u should be able to do some sort of moving while shooting. Even if it'slimited to just backing up and shooting. Somebody happens to get in your grill too quick, you're kinda handcuffed in Resident Evil.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Haven't enjoyed an RE game since 2 dropped back in middle school.

Didn't like Nemesis?

It's Resident Evil so I'm buying it regardless, my favorite video game series.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Cosign with ron Honduras, got l4d the day it came out and still play it every week. It's fun playing with different people and seeing the different approaches they take. I heard DLC is on the way too. If you're looking to run and gun from 28 days later type of zombies, L4D is the game to get. If you're looking to skillfully get headshots off night of the living dead type zombies then RE5 is you're game. I personally like this wave of horror games including Nazi zombies on cod4 and deadspace

L4D is awesome. I play it at least once a day
laugh.gif
and I've never met a FEMALE who doesn't like it. My girl begs me to play it all the time, it'sso easy to pick up and so hard to put down
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom