So I just reserved the Special Edition GTAIV......now I need a PS3.

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
I don't have any money right now, nor am I home so I can sell off a couple pairs of kicks. Regardless, I'll have my GTAIV game, and whenever I get thesystem I'll be ready
laugh.gif
. I was going to request a increase in my CC limit, but that would be more harm than help in the long run. I mean, it took mealmost a year to beat San Andreas, because I'm a very very casual gamer.

Anyone else really not care how fast you finish the game?

wow.. you buy a game without the system and then you want to buy the system with money you don't have? sounds like the 6000 dollar debt guy.

If your that casual of a gamer, the PS3 isn't really worth all the CC increase..

sell it..

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I don't have any money right now, nor am I home so I can sell off a couple pairs of kicks. Regardless, I'll have my GTAIV game, and whenever I get the
system I'll be ready
laugh.gif
. I was going to request a increase in my CC limit, but that would be more harm than help in the long run. I mean, it took me
almost a year to beat San Andreas, because I'm a very very casual gamer.

Anyone else really not care how fast you finish the game?

I must have to spell things out on NT. I will not/did not request an increase.

Lmao

This thread is all over the place

From the thread title. Your money and credit card situation. Then the random question at the end
laugh.gif

I am a super casual gamer since San Andreas came out my junior year in high school. I played GOW and Madden pretty hard but yes this game will take me morethan likely the whole summer to complete simply off of work/school/etc.

But have fun finding a PS3 on the cheap.

When I was little I bought a Pokemon game for gameboy but didn't have a Gameboy.

I used to borrow my friends old brick looking gameboy that you could barely see to play in it.

2 months later I bought the actual Gameboy.

why would you pay 90 for the special edition when you dont have that much money?it only comes with a duffle bag, a safe box, and some other crap.

Back
Top Bottom