So I just reserved the Special Edition GTAIV......now I need a PS3.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

That's like buying a prostitute without a condom! OMGZERS
here_comes_the_strikeout.jpg

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

why would you pay 90 for the special edition when you dont have that much money?it only comes with a duffle bag, a safe box, and some other crap.

hmmm, today is 04/19/08.

the game releases 04/29/08.

Not to mention I have that money already. Now all I need to do is go home and handle my business.

laugh.gif

My dude is going to bring it home and just look at it. Maybe put it on his dresser showing off.

Him: Man, I got GTA4!
Guests: Lets play!
Him: Nah, just for looks.

Yo Super Producer J

pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:hat

I was/am going to do the same thing
laugh.gif
...but I more than have the money so it's not about the money for me.

What it is...it's that I know if I get a 360 or a PS3 it will crap out on me and then I'll be pissed, and even more heated I threw a half a grand downthe drain like that.

ALL of Sony's systems clonked out on me...the PS2 "disc read error"...the PSP I played with less than 10-20 times I kid you not and it couldbarely read the UMD discs now unless I press firmly on the back of it...it's disgusting how crappy Sony's hardware is, but that's how they make somuch money like every other company. Make something that becomes really popular, but make sure it has a short life span that way consumers have to buy it backagain. That's why the PS2 sold so much because people had to buy 2-3 of them because of that "disc read error".

Microsoft isn't far behind with the 360 either and all of it's bugs. That's the only thing that's hindering me from getting a next gen system.Besides by the time you come home from college the price of the PS3 will drop by $100 in July from rumors that I read/heard.

The most I would pay for a system is $300...$350 the most, and don't tell me the PS3 is $300 because I know but I want backward compatibility. My girlmight get me the game and the system, but I ain't really beasting over it like that.

PS3 is $300? Where, when?

BTW, I would like backward compatibility as well. I just copped Marvel V Capcom last month, and I don't want to shuffle between two systems.

I did the same thing. Reserved the game and I don't even own a PS3 lol.

Stupid trick at Target failed to mention that the special edition is $90 and it comes with all that extra #@# I don't need.

She was like "Oh it's like $10 more and comes with some making of the game CD."

:smh:at her

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

PS3 is $300? Where, when?

BTW, I would like backward compatibility as well. I just copped Marvel V Capcom last month, and I don't want to shuffle between two systems.
laugh.gif

Nah my fault you right it's not $300...as yet.

I was/am going to do the same thing
laugh.gif
...but I more than have the money so it's not about the money for me.
You say this, and then go on to say that you don't want to buy a system because it will break on you... so uh, why are you buying the game?

I hope the two of you make some sort of sense in your own heads.. you've got the rest of us confused as hell with your actions.

laugh.gif
, okay, I left out some useful info. in my orignal post.

1. I had been planning on getting the system right around RD of the game.
2. Although I don't have the money for the system, I was more than capable of covering the reserve fee of $5.40
3. I will be going home next weekend, where I will be able to ask the parents for the system in person.
4. I have birthday money waiting for me at home (I just remembered this).
5. I think that about ties up the loose ends.

ive yet to purchase a ps3 (word to gun-metal) but id love to get my hands on a copy of the special edition of gta4, the duffle bag is obviously mob inspiredwhich is hot

Back
Top Bottom