So i just saw a Trailer for Star Trek...

i was
eek.gif

cant wait
pimp.gif

too early for official post, i know....but i cant wait
laugh.gif

legit, it was on TV, it saw Cpt Kirk driving on a motorcycle up to the spaceship, then a bunch of fight seens, it showed one of spok and him fighting i waslike
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my boy is a hardcore trekkie and hes been hyping this up to me.. i wanna see it, never really was into trek tho

i wanted to see this when I saw the teaser trailer, but I saw the full trailer at the movies this past weekend and its a def pass
for me.

anybody notice the kid james kirk is wearing some jordan xx3s
i just happened to notice it now that the hd trailer was posted especially when they show him pushing on the brake
and since i figured this is nt id post it
3040489052_e2f3367a0d_o.png

3039651035_b37cfa9f90_o.png

3040489092_2b4f55353e_o.png

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wada7

i just happened to notice it now that the hd trailer was posted especially when they show him pushing on the brake

laugh.gif
Jordans still makin it to the movies...word the Batman

Errr.

Why prequels?

The franchise has already been bent over and +++-slammed.

Roddenberry has to be just rolling in his space grave.

I'm going to give this flick a chance.

But, the day they try to re-imagine the entire original series (not talking the visual effects remakes, that was mad cool), me and Shattner are filingclass-action suits.

Peace.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Originally Posted by wada7

laugh.gif
Jordans still makin it to the movies...word the Batman

hahah tell me how i called that out in the theaters...like..."DUDES WEARIN 23's!!!"

ive never thought anything good bout Star Trek.. ive always thought it was another one of those geeky things i should avoid if i wanted to be cool.. so i did..but damn.. that preview has me hype
pimp.gif
.. and ive purposely avoided thatdamn show my whole life..
indifferent.gif

hahaha on the 23s..

I saw this trailer when I saw Quantum two nights ago... I can't wait for this. This looks like it could be good. I hope JJ Abrams didn't jack this oneup.

I saw the trailer the other day in a preview before watching Quantum of Solace. I thought it had potential. I'll probably just end up renting it though.Netflix FTW.

I'm still undecided on this movie. The theater trailer looked pretty good, but like someone in here said editing can do that. I'll wait till it comesout to make a decision.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Errr.

Why prequels?

The franchise has already been bent over and +++-slammed.

Roddenberry has to be just rolling in his space grave.

I'm going to give this flick a chance.

But, the day they try to re-imagine the entire original series (not talking the visual effects remakes, that was mad cool), me and Shattner are filing class-action suits.

Peace.
Exactly

Back
Top Bottom