So I just seen my Ex in a ggw commercial smh

Well first to keep this topic legit and to avoid all the beasts I included a pic of shorty.... So im laying in bed watching the fresh prince and flippingthrough channels when i stop to watch the girls gone wild commercials. As the commercial is getting ready to end i see my ex gf from highschool standing on topof a bar flashing the goodies smh. i mean i smashed numerous times in highschool but she was never the type of girl to do things like this but what can i say iguess ill take the credit and say i turned the beezie out
laugh.gif
. I was gonnahit her up when i seen it but im in a relationship and she's prob a rip now! what do you guys think?
MDFodHRwOi8vaTkucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9hODQvcmFpbmIwd3NyMGNrL21pcyUyMGFtaWdvcy9QaWN0dXJlMTU4LmpwZw==

Shes the one on the left by the way smh

Might be my computer, but I can't see it. That's got to be the craziest coincidence, though.
laugh.gif

Even though I see it, It can still be ducktales... I mean how hard is it to make up that story and for me to find a pic of a good looking chick? Post a picwith you guys together or its ducktales.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Even though I see it, It can still be ducktales... I mean how hard is it to make up that story and for me to find a pic of a good looking chick? Post a pic with you guys together or its ducktales.

damn dude it is not that serious.

Na no ducktales fellas trust me.... if i still had the pics with her and i i would post them but i dont, thats what happens when
you get into a new relationship you get rid of your past (well actually your new girl rips all of it up
laugh.gif
) i actually got that pic
from her myspace now. hince the ripping of the damn shirt lol she would have never done that back in the day

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Na no ducktales fellas trust me.... if i still had the pics with her and i i would post them but i dont, thats what happens when
you get into a new relationship you get rid of your past (well actually your new girl rips all of it up
laugh.gif
) i actually got that pic
from her myspace now. hince the ripping of the damn shirt lol she would have never done that back in the day

link to myspace
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom