So I just stopped by 53rd and 6th...

I'm in the city for the night and was feeling pretty hungry. I got the combo plate with rice.
pimp.gif
Is this really the best one in the city?

it's what's up. i go there at least 50% of the time all the time, when i'm baked.

chicken and lamb on rice with pita, $6. white sauce. can't go wrong. they close at like 4am too.

yall get food on a corner??
huslers are slangin platters and doggy bags now?

lamb and rice with EXTRA EXTRA white sauce nohomo
last time i went i was on the line for 45 minutes so i had to buy 2 orders just so my time was well spent

I like it how they give you the white sauce in containers. lamb wit rice (of course white sauce) for me.

My favorite spot is from some indian on 1st ave. By Indian, I mean native american. First one I've ever met/seen in person my whole whole life and he'sreal cool too. Says he marinates the meat in secret native american recipes. I guess it works because I'm there all the time.

stuff is great, i dont go there too often but when i do, its always worth it, they still serve bbq sauce? im more of a white sauce guy though

^ You talking about the $3.99 plate?

Anyway, 53rd and 6th fell off. It was at its prime in 2005. They filled the plate and it was $5. But now, you can close the lid without it even touching thesauce they put on top. There's an identical cart right across the street (the southeast corner). Same food (i've noticed they usually give more thanthe other cart), and there's no line. BTW, try it with a little BBQ sauce. Very, very good.

Damn...i'm getting hungry...seriously contemplating driving out there (it's only 10 minutes).

Originally Posted by NYfly1

yall get food on a corner??
huslers are slangin platters and doggy bags now?

Yo. Shut the hell up.

Best, best, best lamb platter is on 74th and Broadway in Queens
pimp.gif

Sammy's FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

0001tz0.jpg

Dudes are mad rude. I went one time and I didnt really like it. Myabe I would have like it if I was hungry

53rd and 6th HAS ALWAYS been the truth. but like justhotkicks said, they dont really fill it up anymore, but a combo plate + rice always fills me up, so nocomplaints

yes, bbq sauce is a must. dont OD on the hot sauce though, that %%!+ will seriously come out your ahole like a firecracker

I was talking to one of them and they said too much white sauce is bad for you. So be careful with the indulgences fellas.

they fell off, but back in 2005 if you go around 2am theres a huge line going down the block. I haven't gone in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom