So i lost 115 dollars on a carnival/festival game..... fml

i was playing a game called trade bank. basically if you hit 100 points you win 200 dollars or a ps3 or a xbox. my first try was free. i got 50 points. then idropped 5 dollars to have another try, i won 10 dollars. i was winning in the beginning and i racked up 90 points. then this is where it starts going downhill.the game kept doubling. when that happens the prizes double but i have to double to play. so it got to the point where it costs 80 dollars to play one game andi got 95 points. if i hit 100 i wouldve won 1000 dollars. they made 115 dollars in 5 freaking minutes. oh wells

laugh.gif
roll.gif
ahahah they fished you in

You realize the odds are that you will never EVER win the game? And playing more doesn't increase your chances. Step your logic game up, bro.

lmao my ap stat teacher last year explained how this game works, and basically you can never win... suckaaa

Originally Posted by andycrazn

i was playing a game called trade bank. basically if you hit 100 points you win 200 dollars or a ps3 or a xbox. my first try was free. i got 50 points. then i dropped 5 dollars to have another try, i won 10 dollars. i was winning in the beginning and i racked up 90 points. then this is where it starts going downhill. the game kept doubling. when that happens the prizes double but i have to double to play. so it got to the point where it costs 80 dollars to play one game and i got 95 points. if i hit 100 i wouldve won 1000 dollars. they made 115 dollars in 5 freaking minutes. oh wells
damn you got hustled, straight up.

I was gonna make a thread saying "NT I found 115 dollars at the carnival", but seeing as how you got got, itwouldnt work.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by andycrazn

i was playing a game called trade bank. basically if you hit 100 points you win 200 dollars or a ps3 or a xbox. my first try was free. i got 50 points. then i dropped 5 dollars to have another try, i won 10 dollars. i was winning in the beginning and i racked up 90 points. then this is where it starts going downhill. the game kept doubling. when that happens the prizes double but i have to double to play. so it got to the point where it costs 80 dollars to play one game and i got 95 points. if i hit 100 i wouldve won 1000 dollars. they made 115 dollars in 5 freaking minutes. oh wells
damn you got hustled, straight up.

I was gonna make a thread saying "NT I found 115 dollars at the carnival", but seeing as how you got got, it wouldnt work.
You also would have gotten banned for making a copy cat thread
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom